Got my Magnaflow

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Got my Magnaflow/lethal xpipe installed

Well I got my magnaflow competition 3" cat back installed with my lethal performance offroad xpipe..

If you are doing this in your garage its a bit tricky. I had to put the car on jackstands, lower the diff, unbolt the bottom of the shock and lower it as far as I could. The driver side came out with some help, the passenger side, I had to pull off the panhard bar brace, and pull the spring out.

Once the old was out the new went right in. However, the lethal xpipe seems to be about 2" to long. I had to trim a bit off the catback to get everything to line up.

After all that, it simply sounds amazing. It has the perfect tone while cruising and sounds orgasmic at WOT.

The quality of this system is top notch.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckhRoHrg7mY"]YouTube- 2011 gt with lethal xpipe[/nomedia]

Last edited:

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
ya i love it, I finally got my cai and will be getting re tuned next week. Should be interesting

1slo5ohh

Established Member
sounds good, cant wait till mines finally shipped .. i noticed the same thing when i put the lethal x pipe on that it seemed a little longer

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Ech, not my thing. Too obnoxious sounding.

It's going to sound obnoxious when the sound clip is taken inside of a garage, but on the road, its actually pretty moderate. My stockish 95 Cobra with an off road X and Magnaflow Magnapacks is louder than our 2011. The sound deadening on the 2011 is obviously going to be way better than my 95, so the 2011 is very quiet inside when cruising. WOT sounds amazing, best sounding exhaust I have heard personally.

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
i got the lethal x with magnaflow street mufflers, its a little less agressive but still sounds good,and its deeper at idle

Users who are viewing this thread