Got My New F--kin Fast Shift Knob

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
The factory knob is like $43.90...I bought one about 5 months ago. What do you do when you're taking your Mom to church and she looks down at your "f......n fast" shift knob????

Well I suppose if you got the shifter knob in the car.. and she makes a negative comment about it.... you say...

"STFU B*TCH"

:rollseyes

Russtang

Established Member

Fastjoker

Established Member
The UPR lighters are ok but very hard to read. They don't look finished. Mine was anodized red and the letters are done with white paint. I will get the prices posted tonight.

CyberDaveA

Established Member
I'm definitely getting the knob and the lighter...

Hey Fastjoker... what is that thing sticking out... just to the left of the cigarette lighter???

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Stopped by GG&G during lunch and dropped off my shift knob. I chose some custom lettering. "WARP SPEED" For $8.00 more I thought it would be cool to have something different. Some of the others: Super Sonic, Sonic Boom, Damn Fast, Holy S--t, Light Speed, Adios, They will engrave almost anything. The space is limited to two lines of 6 characters each.

I guess they got a bunch of calls about providing factory Ford knobs, so they ordered a bunch. They will provide the factory Ford knob with the new insert for $75.00. I didn't think that was too bad.

Albert SVT

Established Member
I wonder if they can do

Go Baby
Go!!

From Gone in 60 Seconds? I guess technically that might be considered 7 characters on the first line if you count the space?

Fastjoker

Established Member
I checked out my invoive for the "EJECT" button. It was $28.00

Albert SVT They could probably fit that in. Give them a call 520-748-7167. They don't open their sales phones until 10 AM.

Fastjoker

Established Member
Did you see what some of the other possibiities guys have come up with on the other thread? Some great ones. They should have a contest and give a free insert to the winner.

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
I should get my "Damn Fast" shift knob this afternoon. If I get it, I will try to post a pic. Fastjoker could help me post one? I will PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread