Got my Snake Bite today. ( Not a joke thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
That 105.6 1/8th trap WON'T be achieved with a run of the mill Eaton!
STEG is back! 96StangGT can't even reach that with Ported Eaton and Squeeze!!
Also the driver is breaking loose in 3rd and getting out of the groove!
With a better 60 ft and midtrack traction a 6 second 1/8th will be a breeze!

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
Well after seeing what supposed "Test" is going to occur this has pissed me off even more. This crap about same size pulleys is NOT a legitimate test. What you are doing IS cheating....why don't you throw a turbo cobra at 5lbs of boost in there as well...that makes about as much sense as what you're going to do. OBVIOUSLY the steig is going to win because it will be making around 4lbs MORE boost than the other ports. This is getting even more ridiculous

BADASS03SVT

Established Member

with a light car it is...and his car isnt stock weight....

plus it was the left lane while the other 2 were the right lane. numbers are all over the place

yellow03cobra

Established Member
it's 5:30am where I am at, you people are hardcore to still be arguing about all this bs. :rolling:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I vote to have "(Not a Joke Thread)" removed from the title, 'cause that's all it is at this point.

NYstanger

Established Member
This really is getting out of hand. Some of you people are taking this to much to heart. Clearly it seems the majority of people have already made up their mind on who they will go for their port work regardless of numbers.

slowmoving1

Established Member
can't we all just get along :lol1:

It seem's posi and steggy both do great work,and have happy customers on both sides.

I feel the same car, same day is the best test.

to make it fair posi should change the gears in his blower to spin as fast that steggy's :shrug:

I feel steggy should not have to change what he has made in the snake bite in his efforts to help the eaton cars. This would be like taking a step backward's.

Yes I have the snake bite port and i'm happy with it.
I have nothing bad to say about posi, his work looks great and has happy customer's.
I wish both posi and steggy great sucess and thanks for the work they do for the SVTP forums and the svt community

I feel this debate will never end :beer:

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
can't we all just get along :lol1:

It seem's posi and steggy both do great work,and have happy customers on both sides.

I feel the same car, same day is the best test.

to make it fair posi should change the gears in his blower to spin as fast that steggy's :shrug:

I feel steggy should not have to change what he has made in the snake bite in his efforts to help the eaton cars. This would be like taking a step backward's.

Yes I have the snake bite port and i'm happy with it.
I have nothing bad to say about posi, his work looks great and has happy customer's.
I wish both posi and steggy great sucess and thanks for the work they do for the SVTP forums and the svt community

/Thread.

Post a vid of the showdown.

laruei

Established Member

Oh it will end.. but only when the test is done correctly. :rockon:

And someone else on here said that most people have already formed their opinion about who they prefer, Steige or Posi.. I'm gonna say this is not true.

I have heard nothing but good reviews from either and the reason I ended up with a Stage 5+ is the deal I got. I really dont give a crap which I have.. All I'm worried about is:

Ammount of performance for my dollar
Good Customer Service
Reliability.

To my knowledge both people have all of those. Now we just wanna see which has the most performance... (if you take into account track times, Posi has it won already, so Steige should be wanting to prove his is better)

SO PLEASE listen to the community and do the test right!

RussZTT

Established Member
edit: A few minitues ago I said that inlet "could" be mine. After looking at it for a while longer it's impossible! That inlet shows no roof work what so ever and I do a bunch to it. You can see it in the back of the picture that it hasn't been touched. I am 1000% sure of this.

At this point I am speechless.
Soon as I saw that pic I knew right off the bat that wasn't your port. Hell, even near the EGR it isn't all taken out. The polish work that you have always done, well there isn't any in that pic. That looks like a hacked up job for sure whoever did it. I even saw pics of your very first port and it looked almost professional.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This crap needs to end. There's been a lot of vendor bashing in this thread and it ends now.

Here's how this works. Stiegemeier is running their test. They are letting everyone know their testing parameters and are not trying to hide info from anyone. They are not cheating. Cheating would be not letting you know what they are doing. So with that in mind you can give whatever weight to the data you wish.

Those asking for only track times need to forget that, there are way too many variables to make that a reliable comparison. A dyno is the only way to get reliable and repeatable numbers.

Finally, we at SVTP are offering to do a conduct this test at a 3rd party facility under our own rules and conditions.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Come on guys you can't deny those 1/8th traps were impressive for an unsqueezed Eaton?

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Come on guys you can't deny those 1/8th traps were impressive for an unsqueezed Eaton?
Hitting a 105.58 in the 1/8th with a non-nitrous Eaton is more than impressive. It's one of the better MPHs ever with an Eaton powered Terminator. Obviously, there's a lot more involved here than just power production, but 1Quick4.6 certainly has a nice setup.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member

Not to take anything away from his times at all, but his car is far from stock weight. And my traps on nitrous have been much much higher, but the 104mph was the best ET I had. The car has been almost 108mph back when I had an upper only and a 50 shot.

That they are, very impressive.

Digital

Established Member
Brian, You and I have gone down this road before, ... make all the suggestions you want, and that is fine with me, ... but don't start calling someone a cheater. You're making yourself look bad and you and I know it.
These are your words Brian not mine, ............... "Bob what you're doing is CHEATING and you know it."

JymBart

He's just saying what everyone else is thinking and what most people are replying.

NYstanger

Established Member
This crap needs to end. There's been a lot of vendor bashing in this thread and it ends now.

Here's how this works. Stiegemeier is running their test. They are letting everyone know their testing parameters and are not trying to hide info from anyone. They are not cheating. Cheating would be not letting you know what they are doing. So with that in mind you can give whatever weight to the data you wish.

Those asking for only track times need to forget that, there are way too many variables to make that a reliable comparison. A dyno is the only way to get reliable and repeatable numbers.

Finally, we at SVTP are offering to do a conduct this test at a 3rd party facility under our own rules and conditions.

He's just saying what everyone else is thinking and what most people are replying.

Enough is enough already wouldn't you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread