Got my SVT certificate today but.....???

dezracer

The letter that came with it says "the enclosed certificate documents your vehicle as an authentic SVT product,listing the vehicle I.D number,production date,final assembly plant,and production sequence number.

Fine....but there is no prodution date OR final assembly plant listed! Yea I know it was assembled in Dearborn,but whats whats up with the discrepency??

Also, how do you guys know how many of your particular color were built? Thanks in advance.

dezracer

Cool.. Thanks! My car is #1664 of 3768 and 1 of 551 Silver Mettalic coups. :rockon:
Anyone know whats up with the certificate discrepency???

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
When did you purchase your Cobra? I want to see how much longer it is going to be until I get my certificate.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I got mine yesterday as well

3429976723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E233%3C%3D834%3D543%3DXROQDF%3E2323733%3A26%3A%3C%3Aot1lsi

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
Yeah I just got off the phone with Matt this morning and they are aware that the certificates do not have the production date and final assembly plant. He said that we should be getting updated certificates soon. :shrug:

dezracer

HISSMAN said:
When did you purchase your Cobra? I want to see how much longer it is going to be until I get my certificate.

Oct,04 and as you can see above on Pauls there is no production date or final assembly plant as stated in the letter that comes with it.

dezracer

autoxstang said:
Yeah I just got off the phone with Matt this morning and they are aware that the certificates do not have the production date and final assembly plant. He said that we should be getting updated certificates soon. :shrug:

That doesnt make sence...so they are going to send all of us out new,updated certificates that are correct...I doubt it!We should all call SVT.I am this morning.

Bluedot_26

This Space For Rent
Established Member
Mine arrived yesterday as well ... purchased car Nov 5th, 04. Obviously a mass mailing ...

It looks just like 007Paul's (only for coupe). I had called them previously for the dates.

(at least it wasn't printed on copy paper .. hehe)

Chappy

Established Member
Just got mine as well, late sept purchase date. #1354 out of 3768, and #887 out of 1010 Mystichromes. No build date or location

Lightning01

Established Member
Received my certificate yesterday. No production date or production location. #2675 Torch Red Coupe.

My engine build date was 2/24/04.

Cheers.

SSgtUSMC

Established Member
dezzracer said:
Oct,04 and as you can see above on Pauls there is no production date or final assembly plant as stated in the letter that comes with it.

I bought mine in Aug 04 and still no cert :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread