Got my tinted tail lights back today!

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Got my lights back from another member, Mikes96SVT. He did amazing work on sn95 and new edge lights, so I sent him mine. Just got them back today and they look friggin killer...

Check out his thread from some of his other work, but you really have to see these lights in person.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...27663-get-your-tails-smoked-super-glossy.html

013-1-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

017.jpg

012-1.jpg

More to come it was rainy and overcast most of the day, so I can't get pics of these light in the full sunlight yet. Pics CANNOT convey how nice these lights really are...

And please excuse my yard, its being paved in two weeks so I havent been taking care of it.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
:eek:You're paving your yard?:eek:

I guess thats the wrong terminology. I'm expanding my drive way, so basically the spaces on either side will be filled in with concrete and matched to the driveway, so I can fit more cars behind the gate and have less maintenance.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
They are perfectly straight but tight to the inside of the opening. Otherwise the over axle pipe rubs. I like it, and thats all that matters.

SicShelby09

Banned
They are perfectly straight but tight to the inside of the opening. Otherwise the over axle pipe rubs. I like it, and thats all that matters.

The whole system from the midpipe back needs to be adjusted. I assure you that your exhaust manufacturer didnt intend on those tips hugging the inside that bad. They just take time and playing around with them to get them right. But yeah, its your car and if you like them then cool! But that would drive me nuts.

4th Stang

Got my lights back from another member, Mikes96SVT. He did amazing work on sn95 and new edge lights, so I sent him mine. Just got them back today and they look friggin killer...

Check out his thread from some of his other work, but you really have to see these lights in person.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...27663-get-your-tails-smoked-super-glossy.html

013-1-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

017.jpg

012-1.jpg

More to come it was rainy and overcast most of the day, so I can't get pics of these light in the full sunlight yet. Pics CANNOT convey how nice these lights really are...

And please excuse my yard, its being paved in two weeks so I havent been taking care of it.

Looks really good. Are those tails blacked out or medium?

grnenvy

Established Member
They did a really nice job I'm just not a fan of it. I'm thinking if someone runs into u it could be possible your fault do to not being able to see the brake lights.

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
They did a really nice job I'm just not a fan of it. I'm thinking if someone runs into u it could be possible your fault do to not being able to see the brake lights.

As long as they shine red and are visible from a certain distance, they are legal.

Users who are viewing this thread