Got my Vin today. help with the rest

turbo

Established Member
Ok ,, dealer just called with Vin number, today Sept 27th. 1o days from when they changed the order of an inbound car they had that somebody backed out of. So far, so good. Manager said Vin should be about 10 days, and they gave it to me on the 10th day. On the page they printed and emailed me, it says 2013 Mustang, then the VIN. Under that it says status, Under the word primary it says, in order processing. next to that under secondary it says, scheduled to week (week of Oct 22 2012). next to that it says vehicle location, auto alliance international inc, MI. next to that it says status date, ASept 27th 2012. (which im guessing means date of inquery?) last line says ETA which is blank.
Bottom of page states Ford Confidential: The information contained within is Ford Motor Company confidential.
Anybody seen this before or know what it all means? Vin number entered into the window sticker finder says number not found. thanks

willfong

Established Member
Likely a print out from the dealer's access to the Ford Order bank or something. You should wait for Chris or the other members to chime in. But in the meantime maybe take a pic or scan the document and post here so we have a better visual idea? Of course removing any personal info you dont want displayed.

turbo

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. there really is nothing to scan, its all on two lines. doesnt look like anything really, just contains exactly what i posted. hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread