got nailed on the way home from a dyno

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
i was leaving a group dyno we held early so i could get to work on time. i got on I-5 and was doing 80 in 70 and full well knew i was speeding. outta nowhere a black and white sippin java yanks me over for doing 96 in 70?!?!?! i told him that i was paranoid about being to work late and that i take pride in my job in being on time and being precise. i told him that the boss put alot of pressure on me to be absolutley on time since they needed me to close the store. he told me that i had plenty of time the officer took my info and came back with a $224 ticket and he said "so yeah were gonna call 96 good" as if he wasnt for sure how fast i was going. he scaned me by SMD @ 1010.2ft with cars surroundin me. i need to know if there are anyways to get out of or easily reduce my ticket.currently im thinking of getting a mitigation. i need ur help if you have anything at all tell me.btw i was about 4 mins early to work. :shrug:

jshen

Established Member
Hmm

he scaned me by SMD @ 1010.2ft Sounds like lazer/lidar to me....the only time I see the distance on a ticket is with Lidar...Thats stuff is real accurate even if within a group...calls for a "point and shoot" with the beam...You may want to re-assess your speedometer.......

BTW..your explaination to the officer does not help you....You're need to be on time and get there...I am the same way...I never want to be late..just don't use that as an explanation...My .02

Users who are viewing this thread