4. USASFC
5. 3rd SFG
6. 18th ABN Corps
7. PSYOP BNs
8. COSCOM
9. JSOC
10. USAJFKSWC
11. 160th SOAR

lol. I asked because you sounded like you were spewing out their propaganda they like to spew. Thats my word of the day btw, spew. I think the 82nd likes to try and be like the Marines with all their propaganda. No offense.

Oceanside78

Established Member
lol. I asked because you sounded like you were spewing out their propaganda they like to spew. Thats my word of the day btw, spew. I think the 82nd likes to try and be like the Marines with all their propaganda. No offense.

Not offended, and don't agree with 50% of what the 82nd says/does. On the other hand, if you have been to or attached to other units overseas you can definitely see the slack and lack of discipline.

Yes I'm in the 82nd. No, I'm not fond of it. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be infantry anywhere else except Italy.

Oceanside78

Established Member
Yup just a few:
1. Pope AF Base (now part of Bragg)
2. 82nd
3. USASOC
4. USASFC
5. 3rd SFG
6. 18th ABN Corps
7. PSYOP BNs
8. COSCOM
9. JSOC
10. USAJFKSWC
11. 160th SOAR

ICWUTUDIDTHERE.

you also forgot CAG and MED CORPS but I digress. When someone says they're at Bragg, there's a 99.9% chance they're 82nd/18th. Rarely do you get the others. Not that any of this matters

Oceanside78

Established Member
True. People take for granted the fact that 75% of the cool shit to do in the Army you gotta come here for tryouts. SFAS, right down the street. Others have to travel at a minimum a day if not more to get here

Luckyeod28

major league infidel
Established Member
I wouldn't count too much on going to an Aviation unit. When you get to Reception that may change and you could end up at almost any kind of unit on this post. As supply though, it won't really matter because you will be expected to do the same thing wherever you end up. As far as PT goes, get better at it...that should be a goal no matter what post or unit you are in. If for no other reason than it will give you some credibility that you know how to take care of yourself...Good Luck

AlanSVT

Established Member
Only thing I can tell you. Is your going to be in the 82. Or else you would have orders to the other reception.

Swyped while swerving

Users who are viewing this thread