got some answers which made more questions...

Pock

It’s an addiction
Established Member
Some of you may remember me from the last while and I'm sure there are a few new guys out there!.... If you remember I ran into some issues with my kids and I returned my car to stock for some quick money. Well, the family issues are slowing working out with the kiddo's which is good (wow what a long story about this)!!! But more is changing. Fiance and I are getting hitched soon which is a great thing and I finally have the notification of where I am going(Air Force) and I wasn't even close to the location with my guesses...

So, the car (my 2003 vert) is stock and perfect still.. only 25K miles!

The Air Force is moving us to Germany!

Well now the questions that run through my head...

Even though my car is perfect, it is aging do I take it with me?

If not, what to get.. (I can hear the groans now) a 08+ C6 or 2010 GT500. I know these two are nothing alike but I like parts of both. I have looked at both and the decision is tough... I keep telling myself I will drive on the Autobahn soon so the Vette would be better... but I love these cars!

Important! Which ever I do decide it will remain mostly stock except things like an intake and exhaust due to no tuners over there..

Do the GT500's only have power drivers seats? The dealer I was at yesterday offered to put a power pass seat in for free if I bought the GT500. :shrug: tis is a big deal because my girl is a little on the short side and she has real trouble seeing over the dash on the passenger side. Like only see's the sky which means car sickness :xpl:

Any insight from owners or others with experience would help.. Please be brutally honest though because it's not like I'm going to be able to say damn I should have bought the other and go get it. I will be stuck with it for four years!!

I'll post this in a few places so please don't jump on me I just need to ensure I get the right people to see this.

Thanks all!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread