Got some Bad News Today(stupid drivers)

white98snake

Established Member
:shrug: So a lot of u remember i sold my car back in june, well a member of the site(a mutual friend of the kid i sold it to) informed me this morning that my old car was infact totaled, so heres a pic of wat the lil bastard did to my baby:bash: :loser: :uh oh: Keep in mind that he bought my car b/c he had totaled his 35th ann. gt a month or so prior to gettin mine, dammit
i Should have never have sold that car but it happens i guess

Last edited:

97SVT#777

Established Member
That sux.

I would make him drive an older saturn with no valve seals for a year.
(I only say that because I've seen one and it has to be the most embarrasing feeling.)

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
WTf can you do to a car to make it look like that?!?!?!?!?

I honestly believe that if some schmuck wrecks a sports car, then he shouldn't get another sports car. Idiots I tell ya....:nonono:

351inside

Established Member
OMG!!!! That sucks man....today i saw the guy that i sold my old truck to about 3 months or so ago, and asked him about the truck, he told me the same thing, i was like wtf?!?!?! he said he wrecked it and flipped over in it, must have been a pretty bad accident, he told me th motor came out of the truck and what not, I was sad, but oh well....shit happens...i guess, but nothing happened to none of the three that were in the truck, so i guess that was the good news, he he....

Last edited:

Pale Roader

Stuck in Mopar Hell...
Established Member
Actually, from the angle in the pic it doesn't look THAT bad. I've seen way worse looking cars fixed just fine. It doesn't HAVE to be written off, not if someone fought for it.

I had to sell a VERY rare (excellent running) 72 Roadrunner 340 4spd car with TONS ov rare options on it not too long ago. It was all original, down to the original cracked RR stripes over the roof. The assclown raped it for the good parts, sold 'em, threw some ugly shite back on and sold it to a kid who bagged it mercilessly for months until he drove it into a concrete wall at 30MPH. The cretin i sold it to ended up with it again, and now its parked UNDERNEATH a Valiant in three feet ov wet grass with a tree growing out ov the interior...

As rusty as it was, even that car was fixable. Yours doesn't look all that bad.

white98snake

Established Member
from wat i was told and u can see if u look closely the shock towers were hurt pretty badly and the whole front suspension is fu(ked, ive been doin body work for quite a few years so im gonna try and get some pics from a diff angles and see how bad it really is

bvysochin

Established Member
Yeah, it's bad.. but it definitely looks fixable.. if that was me, I would be on the phone trying to call the buyer that bought it, and ask him what he's doing with it.. You may have a shot to buy it from insurance for PENNIES.. And then fix / sell it as you go, or do something else with it. Bummer though.

jzepp

Established Member
yeah the thing that would upset me is that i owned the car and put all that money and hard work into it looking and performing good and then all of a sudden its destroyed.

SinisterSTANG

SVT
Established Member
I had a lifted F-250 I sold and was interested in possibly buying it back from the guy I sold it to, long story short, it was a disaster and looked nothing like it did at the time I sold it. Glad I didn't buy it, ended up finding a lifted 97 F-350 Powerstroke.

Users who are viewing this thread