Got Some BBS RK Plasma's!

M3xpress

Established Member
The wheels look awesome, Im running RKs too, just not the plasmas. I think the plasmas look real good with that blue.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
can you tell me what you have used to clean yours?

As of right now just soap and water. it seems to get the job done. you dont want to polish these too much because you will go straight through the plasma finish and it will turn chrome. to be on the safe side just use soap and water :beer: just curious (i know you just got them) but has anyone ever told you "Nice FR500's." kinda pissed me off when i was at a cruiseout and someone said that to me. Silly mustang owners. :nono: all they know is FR500's, Bullitts, cobras, and saleens.

scubasteve22

Established Member
looks realllllll good!!..gotta see them in person sometime hopefully next time at the pavilions but once again they look amazing and ur car is super clean!

Eddie Z

Established Member
very nice car. It's my favorite wheel, which is why I have them on my 98 Cobra.

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
As of right now just soap and water. it seems to get the job done. you dont want to polish these too much because you will go straight through the plasma finish and it will turn chrome. to be on the safe side just use soap and water :beer: just curious (i know you just got them) but has anyone ever told you "Nice FR500's." kinda pissed me off when i was at a cruiseout and someone said that to me. Silly mustang owners. :nono: all they know is FR500's, Bullitts, cobras, and saleens.

sounds good! thanks for the tips. and funny you mention that. i was told today by someone that they looked great, but his fr500's looked the same. lol... so yea, already gotten it. but he knew what they were atleast.

thanks for all the kind words! been loving driving around the past few days. i shed alot of weight off when i switched from the saleens. and it rides soooo smooth going down the road. such a nice change! and the looks.... people really stop and stare. :rockon:

Silverboost

Established Member
How does it feel with the 335's on the 10 inch rim? do you have any clearance issues in the rear? My nitto 305/35/18's would rub the fender lip and I ended up rolling the fenders. Mine is also dropped with H&R race springs as well.

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
How does it feel with the 335's on the 10 inch rim? do you have any clearance issues in the rear? My nitto 305/35/18's would rub the fender lip and I ended up rolling the fenders. Mine is also dropped with H&R race springs as well.

feels great honestly. running them at 32psi, and the ride is great. and they will nail the fenders hardcore if i were to drop it down like most are suggesting. thats a big part of the reason why i won't. honestly rolling the fenders would not fix that either on my car. and they clear the exhaust by about 1/2" on the drivers side. the passenger side is a little over an inch. i do plan to lower the front about a 1/4" to make the stance a little better, but nothing for the back.

thanks again for all the kind words! glad everyone digs it. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread