got some mods!!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Im HIGHLY interested to see hows this setup works on your car. So far it has been an absolute nightmare for mine.

Joe

Joe5.0

Established Member
Just a few heads up pointers:

When you put that lower pulley on i would advise tapeing the supercharger serpentine belt into place on the bottom of the pulley while you screw in the supplied bolt. Otherwise it is gonna be a pain in the a** getting that belt on past the track pack oil cooler hose fitting ( If you have the track pack.)

Also you will need a rather large air compressor and a *Quality* Air gun to get that stock harmonic lower bolt off.

Make sure the supplied air filter is installed as far down on the inlet tube as possible and do not overtighten the clamps.

Good Luck.

Joe

13GT500SG

Established Member
Will do joe! Thank you. I dont want to sound like an idiot but about the filter... exactly what are you saying? I didnt know their are adjustments

Joe5.0

Established Member
Just make sure you install the filter at the very end of the inlet tube. Do not tighten it down choked up on the inlet tube by the MAF or the car will not run properly. Tighten it down on its farthest point possible away from the MAF.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Just make sure you install the filter at the very end of the inlet tube. Do not tighten it down choked up on the inlet tube by the MAF or the car will not run properly. Tighten it down on its farthest point possible away from the MAF.

Did you trim the air shield to make it fit under the hood better I have read a few people with some clearance problems.

13GT500SG

Established Member
My cars been at the dealer for a month now... they are jerking me around about fixing my clutch.

Planeswalker

Established Member
My cars been at the dealer for a month now... they are jerking me around about fixing my clutch.

I'm going to be moding my car when I get it, full exhaust, basic bolt ons, and gears. Debating buying a new clutch as well, just in case there is an issue with these clutchs not holding up. Don't want mine to scatter and get left dead like you :??:

At the very least I plan to wait till I have 1k miles on the clutch before doing anything.

Users who are viewing this thread