Got some new paint on the cobra

JIMS SVT

Established Member
Got a new paint job on the cobra heres a few pics.Smooth and shiney as hell.These pics dont do it any justice at all.Hopefully get some new ets this weekend too.
118.jpg

26.jpg

37.jpg

57.jpg

46.jpg

63.jpg

73.jpg

82.jpg

Last edited:

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
very very nice!!! Your car looks tough!! I miss my car looking like that. I had prostars and a harwood 4 in cowl (which is for sale) and my car had that same stance. NICE JOB!!

This is what it use to look like
667627_61_full.jpg

667627_64_full.jpg

Last edited:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Don't like the hood but your car is sick. I normally don't like flames either but yours look badass. Are they paint or decals?

CY98Cobra

Established Member
He does run b heads with a shortrunner. He just recently had cams installed. I can't wait to read about his first 10 sec pass in a n/a b headed car.

JIMS SVT

Established Member
I dont usually like flames either.But when I seen what this local guy can do with a airbrush I wanted it.I do run b heads with a ported shortrunner intake.I just added a set of cleaned up heads,comp cams springs and retainers.I might be headed to the track tomorrow night to try and get some new #'s.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
wow sweet stang man! I wish my paint looked half that good.

Do you have rims for dailey driving?

Also would you be interested in talking to me on AIM/IM about your setup? :)

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Jimmy, those flames really do look cool. Don't know crap about paint :shrug: , so I'll just ask this outright ... are the flames airbrushed on top of the new paint, and then sealed (lacquer), or what? I couldn't think of a better color of Cobra to put flames on!

Good job. :rockon:

xxxcobra

Factory Freak
Established Member
Black96SVT said:
wow sweet stang man! I wish my paint looked half that good.

Do you have rims for dailey driving?

Also would you be interested in talking to me on AIM/IM about your setup? :)

Good luck with that he would not even answer a simple intake question for me :loser:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
The car looks sweet!!! Nice stance, set up and paint. The tailights have to go IMO but I ain't gonna hate on that!!!

Congrats!

slow98svt

www.snma.net
Established Member
Looks great, black 98's are the best :D Any chance you can get a clip of your car idling? I would like to hear how it sounds with the cams.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
xxxcobra said:
Good luck with that he would not even answer a simple intake question for me :loser:
well hopefully ill have some luck lol

11s N/A would be insane, everyone would look for the SC and look like A**Holes, and then if needed i could always use my shot of nitrous..which takes away N/A...but i would only use it on occasion, especially if i could hit times like that

please talk to me bro! lol

xxxcobra

Factory Freak
Established Member
Black96SVT said:
well hopefully ill have some luck lol

11s N/A would be insane, everyone would look for the SC and look like A**Holes, and then if needed i could always use my shot of nitrous..which takes away N/A...but i would only use it on occasion, especially if i could hit times like that

please talk to me bro! lol

A 11 sec slip is not that hard with all the bolt on's, good tune maybe a little head & intake porting an a GUTTED car.

Last edited:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
xxxcobra said:
A 11 sec slip is not that hard with all the bolt on's, good tune maybe a little head & intake porting an a GUTTED car.
how much money do you think id have to put in to it? I am decided that and backed up N20 or go with a ProCharger DS1

STOKED

Forced induction freak
Established Member
xxxcobra said:

If it is soo easy to go deep elevens..... how come jim is the only one doing it? :poke:

You need to be one hell of a driver to keep up with this guy. :beer:

xxxcobra

Factory Freak
Established Member
STOKED said:
If it is soo easy to go deep elevens..... how come jim is the only one doing it? :poke:

You need to be one hell of a driver to keep up with this guy. :beer:

Well look at the weight of his car that should tell you something :poke:

But I do agree about the driver part..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread