Got some new shoes!!!

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
Got rid of the Cobra, got a new 12 GT, and I am normally a custom wheel person, (HRE, iForged, Fikse, CCW) but now I'm a father of 2 girls and husband and I just can't justify to myself that i needed wheels that were $2000 per piece. I did about a months worth of comparing prices and fitments and landed on TSW Valencia's in 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear. I will then be sending these wheels off to get widened since after seeing someone with 11 inch wide and 12 inch wide rears. Nothing looks cooler than like a 335 rear meaty tire. I am very satisfied. Performance mods will come later, seeing as how Ford is acting all crazy with voided warranties with mods.
f30f7195.jpg

7375661e.jpg

beca407b.jpg

ce023601.jpg

889f47fa.jpg

Last edited:

Lewis26

Established Member
Wheels arent my cup of tea, but still looks good.

Someone would definitely want your wheels. most people get 800-1200 for them depending on milage on the tires.

SicShelby09

Banned
Wheels arent my cup of tea, but still looks good.

Someone would definitely want your wheels. most people get 800-1200 for them depending on milage on the tires.

Yeah the brembo wheels are the most popular wheels to sell for our cars.

Svt-Rich

V
Established Member
I prefer the brembo wheels but hey if your happy with them. I'm sure it would like look much better after a drop. Nice car

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
Gonna drop it here real soon, I normally like a nice 5 spoke wheel or bullitts but these brakes limit the choices. I have the brembo wheels on ebay now. am i aloud to post a link to them?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I just saw these on the AM site but in black. It will look great lowered, and what is the tire set up?

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
These wheels have the propper offset for these cars, they are hub-centric, and look european style, like BMW or benz style. I was looking for the CCW Classics style, without the price. And these are not on american muscle. you're thinking of the nurburgrings.

and i think the stock brembos are hideous, they look just like the wheels on the edge, fusion, f-150. Ford really copy pasted the wheels across the lineup.

Last edited:

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
First thread time in a while ive seen where the majority of people prefer a stock OE wheel over aftermarket.

I like em Stangrocka.

A drop should enhance the look as well as a better camera... I do wish these were in a 20X9 F 20X11 R and id jump on the bandwagon.

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
First thread time in a while ive seen where the majority of people prefer a stock OE wheel over aftermarket.

I like em Stangrocka.

A drop should enhance the look as well as a better camera... I do wish these were in a 20X9 F 20X11 R and id jump on the bandwagon.

I am going to get them widened, 9 or 9.5 front, 11 possibly 12 rear if clearance allows.

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
yeah the pics were with an iphone, sorry. 5 Megapixels isn't crap anymore. I originally wanted the gt500 wheels with the mesh but Don't want to be labeled a poser. I had an 3 Cobra and was blown away with how many people asked if it was real. These really have the same style as the GT500 wheel but I wanted a silver finish not that charcoal color.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread