newwheels013.jpg

newwheels012.jpg

newwheels009.jpg

newwheels004.jpg

newwheels001.jpg

Tavenner13

Sell me your L
Established Member
Wow, those are pretty sweet. They remind me of Weld Pro Stars, but with a more modern look.

+1 for Dark Shadow Gray, too.

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
:uh oh: Man looks gooood.. Your right, it looks fast. I'm jealous..:beer:

Nice house... Still live in Mcallen? Good buddy of mine works as an RPLS there.. He's been trying to get me to come down but, the 6 hour drive sways me otherwise.

lightning666

Established Member
:uh oh: Man looks gooood.. Your right, it looks fast. I'm jealous..:beer:

Nice house... Still live in Mcallen? Good buddy of mine works as an RPLS there.. He's been trying to get me to come down but, the 6 hour drive sways me otherwise.

thanks, I'm still in mcallen and I just moved in about 2 weeks ago. Got my own contractors license which was about 600 bucks and built it all my self. Well I hired everyone, so I played contractor for about 6 months. It was the biggest PITA ever but its definately worth it now. I would on never been able to afford it otherwise. Its about 3500-3600 total square feet on a corner lot with a big garage.
tracksetup038.jpg

Last edited:

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
The wheels looks good man nice house too.I'm from Brownsville,Tx but moved up here awhile back.Going back for vacation in June.Haven't had a whataburger in a very long time.

sonic_mike

Established Member
looking good! what kind of brakes are you running? on the second pic they look bigger then stock.

lightning666

Established Member
I think they resemble the matrix 5s also, thats kinda why I liked them. Theyre 18's with a 295/45 nitto in front and 304/45nittoR's in the rear. I got some brand new mickeys waiting to go on but I got such a good deal on these that i'll just keep the nittos for as long as they last me. Wont be long.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Very nice ride and house! I love that look on the house by the way! I might have you come contract mine when im ready lol

Users who are viewing this thread