Got spanked by 1320video

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I take it you're in the B head car? I'm just happy there was an SN95 on video racing for once. These things seem to have dried up as cars used to compete. Be it where it gets its ass beat, or where it comes out on top.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Isnt his Z06 stock? Those cars are very impressive.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
wish I could have made it, but almost have rear end back together, hopefully no snow and I can drive a couple times before I sell it

I8URLS1

Established Member
Can't believe no one made a comment about it saying 99 cobra. Nice car just out matched. When my car made 570 I could only pull my buddies C6 Z06 that made 498 by about 3/4-1 car at best. They are beasts

Adiabatik

Banned
OPsucks at driving and Im glad you're selling the car. "What do you expect, it's a Ford?"

LOL "My 430rwhp car got its ass handed to it by a 450rwhp car because I cant drive for shit....OH BUT ILL JUST BLAME IT ON THE CAR"

LOL

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I take it you're in the B head car? I'm just happy there was an SN95 on video racing for once. These things seem to have dried up as cars used to compete. Be it where it gets its ass beat, or where it comes out on top.

Truth. Gotta keep the breed alive, we are the new foxbodies

hitnrun

Established Member
I'm sorry you do not approve of my driving Adiabatik. I will make sure that improves for you. He sold the white c5 for a c6 with the carbon package (correct me if I am wrong on the terminology).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread