Got Terminator Owned Tonight on CA54

YlwCbra98

UCSD Student = Poor
Established Member
Well, was on my way home from work tonight and I had just got on the CA 125S/54W freeway and spotted a black 03/04 Cobra up ahead. I know I wouldn't fair well but I thought what the hell, I needed some excitement. So we let each other know the other's presence and the road opened up a bit and he slowed down and honked it off. First run (don't know the speed, speedo is off) I was in 4th and as soon as the 3rd honk came I slammed 3rd and gunned it. I get the jump but not a big one and he slowly starts pulling away. He had about 4 or 5 cars on me when we shut it down. He slows down for the 2nd run. Again he honks it off, this time I'm already in 3rd hovering around 5K rpm and on the 3rd honk I hit it and get a nice jump on him again and stay ahead a good ways through 4th gear until he caught up and could have pulled away although not as bad as last time but we were cut short due to traffic. He kinda sped away and I caught up before my exit and game him a couple honks to give props. All in all a good time and some fun races. I knew I wouldn't be able to take a Terminator, perhaps on the street it would have been closer but I'm just in it to have fun with a fellow Cobraer. God damn I love those Eaton's sound! :beer:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Yeh, I haven't raced one yet either. Sure the outcome would be identical, but at least by a little brother. :banana:

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
YlwCbra98 said:
Well, was on my way home from work tonight and I had just got on the CA 125S/54W freeway and spotted a black 03/04 Cobra up ahead. I know I wouldn't fair well but I thought what the hell, I needed some excitement. So we let each other know the other's presence and the road opened up a bit and he slowed down and honked it off. First run (don't know the speed, speedo is off) I was in 4th and as soon as the 3rd honk came I slammed 3rd and gunned it. I get the jump but not a big one and he slowly starts pulling away. He had about 4 or 5 cars on me when we shut it down. He slows down for the 2nd run. Again he honks it off, this time I'm already in 3rd hovering around 5K rpm and on the 3rd honk I hit it and get a nice jump on him again and stay ahead a good ways through 4th gear until he caught up and could have pulled away although not as bad as last time but we were cut short due to traffic. He kinda sped away and I caught up before my exit and game him a couple honks to give props. All in all a good time and some fun races. I knew I wouldn't be able to take a Terminator, perhaps on the street it would have been closer but I'm just in it to have fun with a fellow Cobraer. God damn I love those Eaton's sound! :beer:

You've got one of the best colors ever to come in a cobra man. BTW what are your mods? Nice runs.

YlwCbra98

UCSD Student = Poor
Established Member
spyder1337 said:
You've got one of the best colors ever to come in a cobra man. BTW what are your mods? Nice runs.

Yeah, Chome Yellow is defintely one of my favorite Cobra colors. Never thought I'd own a yellow car but I love this color. My mods are:

Magnaflow x
Magnaflow catback
JLT CAI
Steeda underdrive pullies
MGW shifter
4.30 gears

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Yeah i gave a stock 03 cobra a good run on the 8 east. Good deal we should get a San Diego stang meet.

YlwCbra98

UCSD Student = Poor
Established Member
WhiteDevil said:
Yeah i gave a stock 03 cobra a good run on the 8 east. Good deal we should get a San Diego stang meet.

There's usually a bunch of us that hang out on Sunday evenings and then smaller hang outs here and there. You should definitely come out with us. I'll be at the stadium this Friday if you're going to be down there.

Users who are viewing this thread