Got the car dropped, de-spoiled, and wheel'd up

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
4 stangs? Thats awesome!!! And BOTH of yours...as of now are faster than your old man's

Haha yes sir!

The engine in his 64 1/2 is actually my old 289 that i took out when i opted for the 351W. It's not slouch but its no 351W haha. It's got a nice little cam in it.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
car looks good man. love the spoiler-less look! thats cool how you can just use plugs. when i first took mine off the paint underneath was all chewed up and there was a definite outline where it was. so straight to the body shop it went for filling and painting...

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
I think it looks great!!! I'm thinking about taking off the rear spoiler on my 03'??? So once it comes off, all I need is to plug the holes and get a 99-04 base/GT third brake light??? Will the 99-04 brake light mount/plug right in???

:beer:

Later...Dave

Last edited:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
The car looks real good. Love the drop and the wheels. However, I will never understand the plugs when you take the wing off. I wouldn't take it off until you can DO IT THE RIGHT WAY and have them filled/painted. I think it makes the whole wingless thing really cheap IMO when you use plugs. Other then that, car looks great :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread