Got the HID's on the Terminator!

BlueSS

Ended up putting on my 6000k HID kit on the cobra yesterday on my day off and I'm loving the results. The kit only cost me $144 shipped and is made in Germany, seems very good quality compared to some of the made in Japan kits that I've seen :shrug: . I mounted the ballasts on the plastic side supports in front of the radiator (totally hidden) and ran the wires through to the back of the headlight, nice and clean! :coolman: Let me know what you think, kit was completely plug and play and there was no need to run relays like I had to with my old SS. With the 6000k kit there is great output and is a very crisp white with only a small hint of blue to it. Oh yeah, and now my Silverstar fog lights look like yellow shiznit :cryying: ;-)
MyFirstPics296.jpg

MyFirstPics297.jpg

MyFirstPics299.jpg

MyFirstPics301.jpg

MyFirstPics298.jpg

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
i have a 5k kit on my car and love it. if you want fogs lights that are close, find the mtec bulbs on ebay, they are extremely close in color.

BlueSS

AzSonicSnake said:
i have a 5k kit on my car and love it. if you want fogs lights that are close, find the mtec bulbs on ebay, they are extremely close in color.
the Super White ones or Cosmos Blue? I'm guessing Cosmos Blue White because they're suppose to be 4750k? Sorry if this is a stupid question, just not familiar with these bulbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

pianoman90

Established Member
Looks good, do you have the link to the HIDs on ebay? Also, do you have anything done to your M roadster?

Last edited:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
I got the 800k, and love them. I started with the HIDs back on my truck and once I used them I could never go back. It was the first mod to the stang.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I've had the eurolights in my 98 for 2 years and now on this thing for 3 years.... 5 years out of a bulb impresses the hell out of me... I've bought ebay bulbs that didn't last a month. I can take pics later if you want.

BlueSS

03yllwguy said:
I've had the eurolights in my 98 for 2 years and now on this thing for 3 years.... 5 years out of a bulb impresses the hell out of me... I've bought ebay bulbs that didn't last a month. I can take pics later if you want.
That would be great, i just want to see how close it would match the color :thumbsup:

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
03yllwguy said:

same here. its why i stay away from the really cheap ones. the bulbs i got cost around 40 bucks for the pair. and i have had them on the car about two months now.

Bullitt4110

Established Member
Have you drove with them at night yet? If so have you noticed a difference? If I am going to buy them because the stock lights suck!

BlueSS

Bullitt4110 said:
Have you drove with them at night yet? If so have you noticed a difference? If I am going to buy them because the stock lights suck!
Huge difference, once you go HID's, you won't want to go back! Night and day difference, Halogens just can't put out the light these things do :banana:

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
guess i never realized how difficult it is to get a good headlight shot..lol. anyways, heres my attempts. these are the mtec cosmos blue bulbs found on ebay. they were about 35 bucks shipped. i also have the silverstars for the amber bulbs in the side markers.

DSCN0449%20(Medium).JPG

DSCN0458%20(Medium).JPG

Wolfhound

25th Infantry
Established Member
AzSonicSnake said:

What is the bulb number for our foglights?

Users who are viewing this thread