Got the Kenne Bell 2.8H today!

CGoeschel

Established Member
Woot!! It arrived today! Kenne Bell 2.8H Stage 3. I Should have all the mods on my "MOD WALL" in by next Thursday with pics and vids to follow!

mustangsup3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Sweet baby! (Tenacious D voice)

It's going to be a monster:coolman:

Nice

bluestreak89

Established Member
Dont put your ear up to the box.....The supercharger only whines when it's on the car. Even though I know I probably would anyways.

CGoeschel

Established Member
slowtealz28 said:
What gear ratio you goin with?

The box contains the 3.73's and Im thinking that its going to be plenty with this setup. I think for the street, just about anything lower and maybe even including the stock 3.31's are going to be useless without some really sticky tires. Its a good problem to have though!! :pepper:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
LOL, nice Chris.

Thanks! Ive been going through the install manual and I think Im going to do it myself. Its very detailed and so easy a "caveman could do it" :lol: Now if I dont pull it off, Im going to be the laughing stock!

CGoeschel

Established Member
I missed the FedEx driver yesterday or I probably would have had it on considering it was my day off today. Looks like Im going to have to wait till Sunday to do it and the headers will go on at the local speedshop on Thursday.

ROBSNAKE

Established Member
quote:
Thanks! Ive been going through the install manual and I think Im going to do it myself. Its very detailed and so easy a "caveman could do it" Now if I dont pull it off, Im going to be the laughing stock!

Not for nothing, what exactly are you trying to say about cavemen.

Awesome, Id be stoked

manOwar

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
I don't think I'd put my own headers on either, lol.
+1,000,000,000 :lol:

Congrats Chris, What did you think of the TB???:eek: It makes the stock TB look like a toy!!:coolman:

CGoeschel

Established Member
manOwar said:
+1,000,000,000 :lol:

Congrats Chris, What did you think of the TB???:eek: It makes the stock TB look like a toy!!:coolman:

The TB is a work of art!!! This thing is going to be rediculous. I told my wife that she cant drive it! I can just see it now, she's merging on the freeway and someones coming up fast so she just nails it and around she goes!! Ill have to lock open the bypass if she needs to drive it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread