Got the Kenne Bell 2.8H today!

tommygun

Established Member
I dont think I could leave them there for long LOL I would be taking a sick day at work and getting dirty

nice toys though

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
Let me know how long the K.B. install takes PLEASE!

I am also interested in this mod but I need to know how long it takes to install and if the possibility of "returning it to stock" option is still there or not.

I wouldn't want to modify my car so that it could not be returned to stock later if necessary.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
HOT DAMN! I definately need to check your car out when you do your mods!! I'm only a couple minutes from you. Hope all goes well and keep in touch.

CGoeschel

Established Member
1BADGT500 said:
Let me know how long the K.B. install takes PLEASE!

I am also interested in this mod but I need to know how long it takes to install and if the possibility of "returning it to stock" option is still there or not.

I wouldn't want to modify my car so that it could not be returned to stock later if necessary.

It looks to be an easy install and Im pretty certain you can put it back to stock with relative ease. I figure install is going to take me most of the day on Sunday taking my time and Im not an experienced wrencher, but the instructions have pictures of every step and it looks easy enough.

CGoeschel

Established Member
SVTullio said:
HOT DAMN! I definately need to check your car out when you do your mods!! I'm only a couple minutes from you. Hope all goes well and keep in touch.

Itll be on soon. Ill post pics. And its always at Team Ford if you want to come by after I get it on.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
CGoeschel said:
Itll be on soon. Ill post pics. And its always at Team Ford if you want to come by after I get it on.

Will do! Install on sunday huh? Happens to be my day off as well...:rockon:

californiacuda

Established Member
On my Ford GT 1st gear seemed really, really long when the car was stock, with the Kb blower snout(650 hp) it seemed about right, with the tt(1000hp) setup 1st was way too short. I might suggest not going to the 3.73 until you get the other mods done, It might actually turn out that you would want to go the other way with the gearing. My 02c. Good luck, and have fun

CGoeschel

Established Member
SVTullio said:
Did you get it on?

No I didnt. Ken over at KB is working on a very minor issue with the calibration and I sent my xcal back to him for it to be reflashed once they get it figured out. It has something to do with the TB and he just wants it to be perfect and so do I. Ill probably do it next weekend since Im off the whole weekend.

Thats awsome dude,on the K-B-Blower and other mods. Good luck and keep us informed,especially on the HP,&.Torque,after it's completely installed according to your satisfaction. Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Wild Bill

Established Member
Chris that is so awesome!I got to see that thing run when you got it put together.Let me know if you are going to take it to the starbucks one of these sundays.You will destroy my cobra with ease but you should run that turboed gto!
Wildbill

Users who are viewing this thread