Got the new car!!!

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Well, after months of fighting w/ the car dealer....I finally found a car that I liked, and had fun driving.

I got a 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor. Not that fast...but it is supercharged. It is fully loaded and I got it for a steal. $22k..they miss priced the car. It was suppose to be $25.9k.

Thank god the Audi is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::banana::pepper::banana::pepper::banana:

2518991_1_107.jpg
[/IMG]

2518991_5_107.jpg
[/IMG]

2518991_3_107.jpg
[/IMG]

2518991_1_107.jpg
[/IMG]

2518991_14_107.jpg
[/IMG]

2518991_12_107.jpg
[/IMG]

I can not figure out why these photos are so small. Anyone know how to get them bigger???

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Well, after months of fighting w/ the car dealer....I finally found a car that I liked, and had fun driving.

I got a 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor. Not that fast...but it is supercharged. It is fully loaded and I got it for a steal. $22k..they miss priced the car. It was suppose to be $25.9k.
So Mike, WHY did you sell the Cobra again???

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
So Mike, WHY did you sell the Cobra again???

Ummmm because I'm a dumb ass!!!! :nonono:

No, honestly I sold the cobra back then because I needed a car to go back and forth to work with. And at that time I was driving 60 miles a day. The gas was killing me. Then I sold the Cobra...made a little money and wanted to get something that was luxury...and fast.

So, dumb ass me saw this Audi S4 and thought...that would be great. Well...that turned out to be the worst purchase known to man. I owned it for 6 months, and it needed $8k worth of work.

I went to go trade it in before anything else went wrong...Cadillac told me it had been in a wreck...and Nissan said it was Stolen at one point. I went ape shit and went to the dealer ( in uniform :shrug: ). They decided pretty quickly they didn't want to "F" w/ me because I had a few good lawyers on my side. So, they ended up paying a good amount of the Audi off.

And Almo, I totally agree. However, since I was going to be upside down. I wanted to get a car I could possibly sell in the next couple years and make my money back. This is one of them. Besides, the rims being a little chipped up...it is flawsless.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I know your relieved to be rid of the Audi.
Now, I'll expect you to be at one of the Mercedes Benz Track Days at Summit Point this year. I've instructed at one of them, and we'll find out what the car can really do. :banana:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I can not figure out why these photos are so small. Anyone know how to get them bigger???

Nice lookin car man!! Glad your troubles with the Audi are over. :beer:

With regards to the pics, stop using photobucket. Use the www.maca-online.com/vidspics area instead and you'll always be able to upload and post your pics in full resolution. Check your PMs :beer:

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
nice car man, all that commision from writing tickets must be really paying off.:banana: Now get 5% tint and black wheels and its a wrap.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread