Got the OK from the Wife......

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
For those of us that are married, understand that when buying something as expensive as a Kenne Bell you must have it approved by them before purchasing... Like I stated in the title I got the OK for the KB...... I was wondering what injectors and pumps should I get and how much am I looking at paying......thanks in advance. :beer:
J

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
60#injectors are the easiest to tune on, so get those. as for fuel pumps, walbro 255 pumps. LFP has the best prices on both. get the metal ''Y'' fitting for the fuel pumps.i wasted about $450 on both.

Last edited:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Congrats! :thumbsup:

My LFP h/e, reservoir, radiator, BF pulley, idlers and a blower port got preempted for a new washer, dryer and 17th anniversary finger rock.
ser.gif

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
00QckSlvrLight said:
For those of us that are married, understand that when buying something as expensive as a Kenne Bell you must have it approved by them before purchasing

Yes, we do!

I can't wait for my "ok", which will come at the same time as she say's ok for Billy to start building my engine! :D

grimreefer said:
...got preempted for a new washer, dryer and 17th anniversary finger rock.

For my 17th, which just occured on the 13th of May, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a swat on the butt. ;-)

I'm such a charmer....

Stewart :D

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Stewart_H said:
For my 17th, which just occured on the 13th of May, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a swat on the butt. ;-)

I'm such a charmer....

Stewart :D
:lol:

Close dates... :coolman: April 29th was our "big day"... :beer:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Cool dealio Junior. Wouldnt you rather spend that money on taking me back to Mexico lmao. Very memorable, you must admit lol. Anywho, your gonna love the KB. Call me bout the fuel pumps... Stan

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
you getting the ok from the wife to buy a KB :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: I can't even get the ok from her to buy a set of lakewood traction bars!!! Teach of wise one, what am I doing wrong?!!?!!

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
CHUXSVT said:
60#injectors are the easiest to tune on, so get those. as for fuel pumps, walbro 255 pumps. LFP has the best prices on both. get the metal ''Y'' fitting for the fuel pumps.i wasted about $450 on both.

+1 on LFP, the 60#er's, and the Walbro's. :rockon:

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
I can get the OK from my wife. I just have to double the cost of anything I buy for the truck... 3K for a KB or Whipple and 3K for her jewellry, clothes, house decorating, etc....

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
04SilverBullet said:
you getting the ok from the wife to buy a KB :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: I can't even get the ok from her to buy a set of lakewood traction bars!!! Teach of wise one, what am I doing wrong?!!?!!

gotta flex the pimp hand :kaboom:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Yep like Ron said. Your lookin at around $850 for the pumps, injectors, and MAF if I remeber right. That all came from LFP. Good luck with it man.

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
CHIZ said:
gotta flex the pimp hand :kaboom:
:lol:
I just asked her nicely.... oh yeah I also promised her a cruise sometime next summer since i'll be leaving for the gulf a lil later this year..... I guess she figured that would be a nice going away present.
J :-D

FlaHP

Established Member
Smart man. I bought the Lighting for the wife since it was her turn for a toy. Every Cristmas, B-day and anniversery she gets parts.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
FlaHP said:
Smart man. I bought the Lighting for the wife since it was her turn for a toy. Every Cristmas, B-day and anniversery she gets parts.

Good man! My husband and I take turns picking cars every year. This would be our 4th anniversary coming up and guess what?!?!?! MY TURN! :lol: I have my eyes on a beautiful sonic blue or yellow terminator! :thumbsup:

You guys who can't get your wife to OK... how the hell did you convince her to marry you! :shrug:

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Well ladies and gents, even though I got the OK its gonna be a while till I get my grubby lil hands on one.... I got off the phone with one of the Kenne Bell guys and he said it is gonna be about 3-4 weeks for the 2.6 and about the same for the 2.2. So I guess its time to play the waiting game.....
J

Users who are viewing this thread