Got tired of being reasonable...went back to a V8!

HoustonGT

Established Member
Well, after driving a Mazdaspeed6 for a few years to be reasonable, I decided it was time to reward myself with something fun and fast again.

Found this one in Austin, TX and decided to make the 3-hour drive after work on Friday to pick it up. :banana::banana::banana:

2011 CTS-V Sedan
A6
15k miles
Black Diamond Edition (Black Interior w/ Recaros, Satin Graphite Wheels, and Yellow Calipers)
Sunroof Delete

The car is everything I thought it would be and more. It's extremely docile and comfortable on a 3-hour road trip (averaged 19.7 MPG on the way back at 78-82 mph), but flip the switch (press some buttons) and it's a monster. I absolutely love the luxurious ride for daily driver duty and the mod-friendly nature of the LSA motor.

I've posted some pics from my buddy's house yesterday. We had a small gathering among close friends to work on one of the Vipers and have a few beers.

Our small group consists of the following cars:
'06 Viper Coupe - Intake (Paintless302's car. He just posted a thread with pics)
'05 Viper Vert - Mamba Edition w/ exhaust and intake
'12 GT500 - Intake, 2.5 Pulley and Tune
'10 C6 Grand Sport - Stock for now

Needless to say, this car will be going to Mike @ GForce very shortly for intake, 2.5 pulley and tune as I don't feel like being the slowest car in the group! Hoping the first round of mods will be enough to hold them off for now!

CTSV1.jpg

CTSV2.jpg

CTSV3.jpg

CTSV4.jpg

-Mike

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Nice car. I love he look of the CTS-V luxury but fast. I would paint the grill black as well

Users who are viewing this thread