Got to RIDE in a 10th anniversary cobra today....funny...

Ive been working at a Ford Dealership for the last couple months (parts) and lately Ive been trying to finance a new GT so I can establish better credit to later get a Cobra.... Well, Ive never ridden or driven anything faster than my 5.0 GT (95 with minor bolt ons) so this was a trip.....

Ive been good friends with a salesman down there since I started working there. Hes close to my age so we get along well. After I was denied (again) to finance a 100th anniversary GT, I asked this salesman if I could atleast ride in the 10th anniversary vert. He got the keys and we rolled the car out into the back street. We started going down the road and my heart was racing. (This was the first time Id ever been in a car like this before!) Unexpectedly, he floored it, and my FEET came off the floorboard. All i can remember is trying to watch the road and I remember seeing the boost gauge all the way to the right. We were out in the car for 30 minutes just having fun, honestly we were being totally safe and the tires only spun a lil a few times. but the car is like a ROCKET and Im so addicted to the car now I cant stop thinking about it (as if I wasnt before) Im thinking about selling drugs or something to afford it. I NEED one so bad......so much fun, what a good time.......you guys must have soo much fun in your snakes

GIJOEBRUIN

Established Member
This is the exact reason why I don't buy new cars that have been test driven. :bash:

Call SVT and they'll tell you not to floor it to at least 500 miles, let alone see boost.

Too bad for the owner of that car.
:rolleyes:

SHOspazz92

Established Member
I Remember a Mustang Mechanic getting Caught on a Message board for going like 140mph in a 03 while test driving it to see what was wrong, then bragging about it on a Message board, He even called the owners wife a Moron for bringing it in saying there was nothing wrong with it.....turned out...the husband was on that message board...

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
Originally posted by GIJOEBRUIN
This is the exact reason why I don't buy new cars that have been test driven. :bash:

Call SVT and they'll tell you not to floor it to at least 500 miles, let alone see boost.

Too bad for the owner of that car.
:rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly:nonono: :nonono: :gt: :mj: :cuss: :fm: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by SHOspazz92
I Remember a Mustang Mechanic getting Caught on a Message board for going like 140mph in a 03 while test driving it to see what was wrong, then bragging about it on a Message board, He even called the owners wife a Moron for bringing it in saying there was nothing wrong with it.....turned out...the husband was on that message board...

She was a member of this board.

Users who are viewing this thread