Gotta have it green Terminator on CL

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Saw this at dyno day. It actually looks good other than the 1" spacer in the rear. Take that out and the car is perfect! I would rock it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vadorsnake04

Established Member
That car is some good photography away from everyone changing their minds.

That said I don't particularly like that color as it usually looks washed out under gray Ohio sky. Only looks bitchin in high contrast photos around here.

That said, I'd rock the nuts off it.

After looking at it again today, i agree with this statement. It just needs some good photography.

61mmstang94

Established Member
After looking at it again today, i agree with this statement. It just needs some good photography.

Hafta agree with both of you. Ghig is a color that looks better in person than from behind any camera. With head/tail lights swapped it would sweet in person. The colors pop just never comes out in pics how it does in the sun.

But we know SVTP lives online so it only matter what it looks like in pics. :lol1:

95riosnake

Established Member
I kinda like it honestly, but I don't think I could drive around in it. Props for doing something different though :thumbsup:

Steve@BAS

Established Member
I wouldn't want to daily that car/color combo, but as a show car, I think it's perfect! Also well priced for the work/mods.

nerdman

Established Member
I love it!! I was tempted to switch mine to this color but with candy!
Decided to make my nova this color instead.

I think the car looks great, but this coming from a guy with a candy orange car lol. Not a lot to be said about my taste hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread