Gotta love Billetflow...

hj16

Established Member
... for being straightforward, not wasting anyones time, doing something in three days thats takes other three months, making great products, always being willing to talk, and never too busy to answer your questions.

Oh yeah, and sponsoring my little event is pretty cool too:D

Major props to ya Dougie:thumbsup:

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
First off, Thanks Billetflow (Doug) for 1 daying my new Red TB, so I could get it to Jason, to have it install with the rest of my parts..

Secondly, thanks for the help in getting MSC v1.0 going. It's nice to see someone stepping up and helping.. Its nice to know that I spent some of my money on a company that helps others...

I'm a very pleased customer of Billetflow (Red) idlers, and TB.. Keep the high quality parts coming...

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Yes thanks. BTW, count me and Mike in for the event... maybe more CO people. Can't wait to see how sea level feels. BTW, Mike is the one with 632 KB ponies!

maoun

Established Member
billetflow is a great company if you past that weird doug guy.....what a goofball..

lol, just kiddind doug! we all love ya

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Doug...

I've heard he's kind of a crazy SOB but that he's also a very honorable man who can always be counted on....oh yeah, I think he "makes stuff" ;-) :beer: :beer: :beer:

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by sambandit
Yes thanks. BTW, count me and Mike in for the event... maybe more CO people. Can't wait to see how sea level feels. BTW, Mike is the one with 632 KB ponies!
He better do some fuel upgrades to run down here first. Unless he backs off to a lower psi.

Scott, you guys will love the lack of elevation:thumbsup:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I think it would be funny to watch him blow up...lol. We will see if he listens to me, he thinks his car is bulletproof!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Well, at least he is buying a trailer to bring it over there so I don't have to loan him mine to get him home....

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Robertson Racin
I can't believe how many 600+rwhp cars are going to be at this "little event"...
I think we have 12-15 showing up as of now.

We'll also have the first 1000rwhp 2003 Cobra showing up :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread