Gotta write a paper on government, need help

BlackL2001

Established Member
I have to write a paper on whats wrong with our government, just need some ideas on what to put (its a 2 page essay). Our government as a whole, not just Bush please.

Thanks in advance :rockon:

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
What kind of bullsh!t class is that. Let's just teach what's bad about today's society. Is your teacher goth?

Last edited:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
bush administration and congress
foreign policy
corporate lobbying
limitations of a dual party system

ESVEETEE

Established Member
how about whats wrong with our dealings with war?

we raped the shit out of japan in WW2 and then spent BILLIONS repairing it, we have to be fired on in iraq and afghanistan to return fire, etc etc etc. its bullshit.

StangJason

Established Member
Write about how terrorists in Afghanistan/Syria/Saudi masterminded a terrorist attack on the U.S. that killed thousands and Bush waged a just and right war on tracking down these terrorists. Then turn around and tell about how Bush used his war on terror to cover up waging a war against Iraq claiming it was to find WMD, that didn't exist in Iraq, when it was only to get Sadaam for his father. Now all of a sudden the war on Iraq is about the war on terror but I fail to find a connection with Iraq conducting any type of terror attack on U.S. soil . Plus now the only connection is that the insurgence, which are possibly the terrorist or those that don't want the U.S. in the Middle East, have found that U.S. troops are vulnerable in Iraq so they move there to kill our troops

I personally don't want us there because we are just getting good soldiers killed for a people that don't really want us there and need to sort out their own government now that Sadaam is gone. We may claim we are protecting them from the insurgence but I think the insurgence are there because of us not because they want to disrupt a new Iraqi government but even if I'm wrong we should let them sort our their own government just like Americans would like to sort our their own as well.

Also while you are researching could you find out what kind of stock or profits Bush could get from oil profits especially from opening up our reserves? There may not be a connection but I'd like to know either way.

Users who are viewing this thread