GR8WHITE

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Man I hope I don't disappoint you man. I see you ran a 13.4 with about 7rwhp less than me. That means I should be 13.3-13.4 too. I hope I can get as good a time as you did. If I can't get at least a 13.4 I'll be disappointed. I just have street tires and it's forcasted to be hot so we'll see. I believe the elevation is just shy of 1000ft.:beer:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
My weight is 3400 with driver and half a tank of gas. That works in my favor as well. I do believe your car is a touch heavier. Also my torque is just a tad higher, which will help ET but not MPH as much. I think 13.6's are very likely, given that you drive it like you stole it. That's where my times have come from.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Where is your duno sheet at? You can take a look at it and see where to shift at, also I can see how broad the band is. Peak numbers are gr8, but power accross the band is more usefull. ;-)

Post a link to your dyno for me if you could please.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
LOL@ beating Tony,

If tomorrow is anything like tonight was at the track, might be kinda hard to get those times unless we get to run after 9 p. It was super super muggy and very warm mid- 80's I bet that track was slicker than Bill Clinton tonight.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
You're making 250+ RWHP from 4600 all the way to 6000. I'd shift her hard on 6k. That is a nice power band, you'll be fine. ;-)

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
blackgeetee--you ever going to put on a power adder? Supercharger or turbo or nitrous?

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
blackgeetee--you ever going to put on a power adder? Supercharger or turbo or nitrous?

Actually I'm thinking about doing that next summer. The stock injectors will have to be changed too as well as the fuel pump. Gonna cost some dough. I think after that, 4.10's, and possibly a new tranny I should be way in the 12's. Not bad for a 15.0 stocker lol.:beer:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
it may cost some money but its the only way to go fast with that engine (I learned that the hard way with a 98GT)

Users who are viewing this thread