Gran Turismo 5 Screenshots (PS3)

928379_20050516_screen003.jpg

928379_20050516_screen002.jpg

928379_20050516_screen001.jpg

:rockon:

AzDropTop

Established Member
The graphics look fantastic, but if they don't improve the actual game play it wont matter. After playing Forza for over a week now it is such a better game all around.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Those games make me nuts. It'll be years before they even release it. Now i'm year waiting for the the next one to be released.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
klonoa said:
Its def. not gt5, like I said earlier, its just gt4 but touched up alittle bit with some of the ps3's new features :)

I know, i was just backing up your statement :).

For goodness sake, Forza's backgrounds look 20x better then those ones :rockon:

Silver03

Established Member
That game has much more then 6 cars on the track like GT4 is limited to. Seeing how GT4 just came out, I doubt they are this far along with GT5, so I dunno.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Any word on Halo 3 yet? That will be the one game that makes me get an Xbox 360...(I still think they should have gone with xbox next). I'm working through Halo-2 on legendary now, damn that first level was hard.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Any word on Halo 3 yet? That will be the one game that makes me get an Xbox 360...(I still think they should have gone with xbox next). I'm working through Halo-2 on legendary now, damn that first level was hard.

It's by FAR the hardest.... Easy pickens from then on, compared to that first one. :beer:

dsroten

Established Member
AzDropTop said:
The graphics look fantastic, but if they don't improve the actual game play it wont matter. After playing Forza for over a week now it is such a better game all around.

No kidding. My roomate bought GT4 before I did, and I can honsetly say I'm glad I got to play it before wasting my money on it. What was all the hype about anyway? :shrug:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
dsroten said:
No kidding. My roomate bought GT4 before I did, and I can honsetly say I'm glad I got to play it before wasting my money on it. What was all the hype about anyway? :shrug:

I own both Forza and GT4...GT4 collects dust....along with the rest of my PS2 games :D

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Black2004Cobra said:
It's by FAR the hardest.... Easy pickens from then on, compared to that first one. :beer:

Good to hear, because that first level was a real pita. Even on co-op it took us about 3 hours to finally get through it. I wonder why they made that level so much harder than the rest.......

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
wals9331 said:
I own both Forza and GT4...GT4 collects dust....along with the rest of my PS2 games :D

X's 2.

Just wasnt much for me in GT4 after a week. Forza on the other hand :rockon: . Forza 2 on teh 360 will be teh :bowdown: . My wifes gonna be pissed when teh 360 comes out and some good games that I will be playing all day.... and night.... just like when I was playing FFXI online. Kinda addicting.

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
wals9331 said:
Yeah, look at the trees and such...they still suck. I dont think thats GT5...

My thoughts exactly! The tree on the left in the second pic looks terrible.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Fn'sh!t^ said:
X's 2.

Just wasnt much for me in GT4 after a week. Forza on the other hand :rockon: . Forza 2 on teh 360 will be teh :bowdown: . My wifes gonna be pissed when teh 360 comes out and some good games that I will be playing all day.... and night.... just like when I was playing FFXI online. Kinda addicting.

I couldnt even imagine Forza 2 on the 360....its gonna be freaking awesome....expecially if forza 1 sells a bunch of copys, then they can put even more money into it :rockon: .

Users who are viewing this thread