Grand opening of george's Bar/ Restaurant

TRMNTR

Established Member
I have heard that the restaurant/bar is open but I haven't been by there or seen George to confirm.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
musicbandna9.gif

Facebook comments confirm the opening and looks like it's a hit!

Burroughs Tavern

Last edited:

TRMNTR

Established Member
Maybe I should join Facebook someday.

I'm thinking it's just a fad like this internet thing that Al Gore invented.:-D

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Hey Guys!! Ive been really busy and today was the first time Ive signed on to SVTP in awhile. The restaurant has been open since May 17th...business is really good. Gary and Dave have been out a couple of times, they have experienced our Thursday night "Patio Party" that includes a live band, outdoor drink and food bars and between 200-400 people! Lots of bikes, cool cars...interesting people...etc. I want to set up a car night. Would the club be interested in a gtg at Burroughs Tavern and perhaps kicking off what I would like to turn into a weekly car event?? BTW...the BBQ food is amazing...the beer is ice cold and we offer 8 tapped brews and lots of bottled beer as well. Its a great spot to eat great food...have a few drinks and hang out with buds.:beer::beer:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
OK...Stan suggested that I choose a day and post up an invite...so...let's try Wednesday, July 14th beginning at 6pm for our gtg!.:beer:

We will offer beer and smoked wings specials to all who participate in our first meet at the Tavern...and of course...special parking for our cars!!:burnout:

Bring your ride, your thirst and your hunger next Wednesday to 5311 Brighton Road, 48116.:beer:

Last edited:

Blksnke

Established Member
UH gary he said specials !!! never heard special were FREE? so this east sider is going just so I can wreck your evening :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread