Great Article

wheelhopper

Established Member
It's a white Mustang with an old pushrod 351 V-8. They ride rough and are very noisy. Very primitive, not one of Ford's "better ideas".:rollseyes

Drive one with 12lbs of boost and you'll wonder why Ford did not supercharge them from the start. Mine lays down 495lbft of torque with the stock long block.

brianz426

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianz426 View Post
It's a white Mustang with an old pushrod 351 V-8. They ride rough and are very noisy. Very primitive, not one of Ford's "better ideas".

Sounds interesting. Would you like to sell me yours?

Drive one with 12lbs of boost and you'll wonder why Ford did not supercharge them from the start. Mine lays down 495lbft of torque with the stock long block.

I'm kidding guys :poke:, that's all the stuff I love about my car I wouldn't change a thing. Although 495lbft of torque would be very interesting. I may have to buy another R because my 7 and 9 year old boys are already fighting over this one.

flattrack53

Established Member

I wish my 00R came with 500hp/500tq. That would be perfect. I was hoping to see your car last year on the MACA mountain cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread