Great Customer Service From One of our Vendors

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Not that I think it will surprise anybody...

Ordered the LED light set from Bob. Everything was great with it except the tag lights kept blowing the 15a fuse....I emailed steven to see if he had heard of this before and he hadn't but offered to ship me new bulbs. I told him to hold off until I could verify if it was just one bad bulb, both bad bulbs or something that was my fault on the install as I initially went to install them late one night and after the frustration of replacing the 15a fuse a couple times in the dark in a tiny space quit for the night...

Long story short the following weekend I had just verified that one bulb was in fact blowing the fuse immediately and getting ready to test the other one when I heard a scream from the front yard (my 3 year old was out with me playing). I bolted to check on her and in the process dropped the other bulb in the gravel driveway, stomped on it and destroyed it....Turned out to be nothing but apparently when a 3 year old girl sees a turtle retract it's entire body into its shell for the first time this is cause for serious alarm...

The next day I send Steve an email to let him know I appreciated his help but broke one of the bulbs through my own actions and would not be needing his help anymore. i thanked him for his time and moved on...

Not too much later I got an email back from him letting me know 2 more bulbs were on their way. I told him he didn't have to do that and tried to get him to charge me for them since I broke at least one of them and they don't work to well individually, which he wouldn't...

The man certainly didn't have to do that. Count me as one satisfied customer...

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Always great to hear of the awesome customer service vendors on here give to us. Thanks for posting!

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Sorry, I'm not current on all the vendors. Who was this? It sounds like they need some of my money! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread