Great Daily Driver 1997 Toyota Celica

Black03WPB

Established Member
This is a fantastic daily driver that I hate to get rid of, but I am moving to Toronto and actually won't be driving any cars. Great public transportation system sees to that!

This was my daily driver and was taken care of. She gave me 31 mpg on the highway and about 25 driving around the city. 165,000 miles on it.

Paint has some oxidation on the spoiler and the drivers side mirror. There was a big dent in the drivers side rear quarter panel but we had it pulled. You can still kinda see it, but barely noticeable. Car is in overall good shape for it's age and miles. It's definitely not a "beater" daily driver.

Power everything. This is the Celica GT Special Edition. Car has a KBB/NADA value of $2800 but I have to get it sold within a month. $2500. Stereo works great, A/C Blows ice cold, new tires put on the car 10,000 miles ago so that's good for another 30,000 easily.

Recently had the alternator replaced and all fluids flushed. I am a NON SMOKER and the interior is in great condition. This would make a fantastic first car. The engine has a ton of life left and I would not hesitate to drive this car across the country.

5 speed manual. Car is located in West Palm Beach, FL

3n03m93o8ZZZZZZZZZ95l30a8195031e117b6.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread