Great Deal!!! 03 Cobra on EBAY

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
LOL everyone is editing! I thought you were serious when you just posted the link, then I saw your edited sarcasm, and then i edited mine.

homer302

Banned
I'm totally lost. Are you new to the Internets? Can you not read? He never says anything like it is a Cobra or he thinks its a Cobra. He merely stated it has Cobra wheels and guess what, it does. Your search, (probably using Cobra in it somewhere) pulled it up just like it should.
:shrug:

It's a Mustang daily driver and guess what, most of them are 6 cylinder by a large margin. Good luck to him in selling it.
Everyone doesn't have to own a Cobra to compensate for their tiny genitals.

mwilliams84

Established Member
I'm totally lost. Are you new to the Internets? Can you not read? He never says anything like it is a Cobra or he thinks its a Cobra. He merely stated it has Cobra wheels and guess what, it does. Your search, (probably using Cobra in it somewhere) pulled it up just like it should.
:shrug:

It's a Mustang daily driver and guess what, most of them are 6 cylinder by a large margin. Good luck to him in selling it.
Everyone doesn't have to own a Cobra to compensate for their tiny genitals.

I can read, can you? If you search for a Cobra, you should get a Cobra not a friggin V6. I don't have a Cobra or tiny genitals.:fart:
I typed Cobra 2003-04(not Ford Mustang)

Last edited:

2k3gt

Established Member
Since the owner said that the car has "cobra wheels" in the title and it's a 2003, then it's gonna show up when you type "2003 cobra" in the search box. OP, are you new to the internet?

homer302

Banned
I can read, can you? If you search for a Cobra, you should get a Cobra not a friggin V6. I don't have a Cobra or tiny genitals.:fart:
I typed Cobra 2003-04(not Ford Mustang)

Obviously a newb to the internet. You typed Cobra 2003-2004 and it pulled up a car with Cobra 2003-2004 wheels on it. WOW. That is certainly deserving of a thread.
Shocking indeed.................

:rolleyes:

homer302

Banned
Since the owner said that the car has "cobra wheels" in the title and it's a 2003, then it's gonna show up when you type "2003 cobra" in the search box. OP, are you new to the internet?

that would be YES. Clearly

Users who are viewing this thread