Great Deal -Must Go Now!! $975 WOW!!

snakecharmer03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
These are Mint 20" Foose 5 spoke Speedsters (20x9.5)from my 04 Terminator. They are Mint Mint and come with BFG KDW rubber. 285/30/ZR20's in rear and 255/30/ZR20 up front. Quite a bit of rubber left on 'em, especially on the front(see pix). I will include a set of wheel spacers that came with the wheels.
The wheels alone cost $498 each without the BFG'sat Wheels Next.com(see link) :]foose speedster chrome Wheel Rim at WheelsNext.com
Local pick up is best but if you want em shipped,that will be extra cost. Call me in Boca Raton at 561-706-6566 Tony

ShelbyFan

Bump for you...

Sweet deal for someone!The Speedsteers look awesome on the Cobra/Mach. I love the detail on the spokes and rivets. Good luck man.Bump 4ya.

uofipilot

Established Member
Man, I love Foose, but 20s dont belong anywhere near a Mustang...much less a cobra! That is a KILELR deal though. Did you put these on Ebay? They'd be gone in a heartbeat at that price.

snakecharmer03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
deal on wheels

Probably right about Ebay. Regarding your comment on the 20's...the car was mostly a show car.....although it did run 10.91. Surprisingly the car handled fine and got lots of compliments with those wheels. It's a great deal for someone as I have dropped the price as low as I can afford to go.

Users who are viewing this thread