Great Deal on Autotrader

roadracer247

Established Member
I love how a dealer brags about having a vehicle that "comes 100% original mileage" :rollseyes

It would be fun to go in there and offer 20k under their asking price and watch their faces...

Last edited:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
That is a pretty nice and rare car with low millage, but its not worth anywhere near that...

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
I would give them 36k for it, it is very nice. But if they want 55 for an 04, then I would hate to see there price on a gt500.

SpectorV

Established Member
someone would email them and ask them wtf they are thinking... its not the rarest in 04... and the paint you can buy over the counter... it would be worth in the 30s...

they say its for thousands less lol...losers

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
wasnt there someone on this site selling one with 12 miles on it or something like that for way cheaper than that?

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
Well, I called. And someone who's wife has a "dot" on her forehead answered. In very broken English, I think he said it was a friend's car that had been in the showroom for a year or so. I asked if the price was a misprint, and should be a 3 instead of a 5, and the dude got pissed! Started rambling some shit that I couldn't understand. I started laughing and hung up. Stupid people...........

Users who are viewing this thread