GREAT FRIDAY!!

BocaCobra

Established Member
Well everyone, today is a GREAT day! I ordered my 03 back on May 13th and today I got the call from my salesman with my VIN # and my Build Date of 09/02/02...Let me tell you what a beautiful feeling it is to get that little bit of info knowing its another step closer to being here!
Does anyone have the # to VOPC so I can call or do I call SVT to track it or what? All new to this. Also, if all goes well in building, how long should I expect to wait after the build date to get the car at my dealer? He says probably 2 1/2 to 3 weeks total time.
I also ordered my Blue Thunder 6spd Shifter from UPR so its here and ready to install when I pick the 03 up. Gonna get a few more mods from UPR before then also hopefully to have it all ready to go!! :)

lifter213

Established Member
Congrats :beer:

I have the same build date as you :coolman:

Terminator03

banned
Be very patient........ that wait sucks. But its kinda cool cause once you get it youll totally forget the wait and be on a mission to mod. :thumbsup:

BocaCobra

Established Member
Hey Blue....How long was it after your build date that you got the call your car was at the dealer? I am curious on if its really 3 weeks or not.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by BocaCobra
Hey Blue....How long was it after your build date that you got the call your car was at the dealer? I am curious on if its really 3 weeks or not.
I WISH it were at the dealer :-D Car was ordered May 5, "Bucked" week of Aug. 5, "Produced" August 9, and "Released to Convoy" Monday (Aug 12). Scheduled to hit rail hub (Kansas City) Aug 23rd and another few days to my dealer (San Angelo, TX)...

It's all over but the waiting :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread