Great Video of the 2013 GT500 Development with Carroll Shelby

91svtbird

Established Member
Was it just me that noticed the giant heat exchanger at about 50 seconds? Is that 2012 size?

You mean this one....now we can see why the 13' had no problem taking all that abuse at Road Atlanta and the constant hot-lapping at Atlanta Dragway...with little or no loss in performance

2013HeatExchanger.jpg

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
thanks for this post travis, really great video!

Agreed.

Great video. To all those that stated Shelby was nothing more than a name slapped on a car that he had nothing to do with.... where are you at now? lol.
it's been known for a while that shelby has been a hands on advisor since the beginning of the program. the douchebags always find it very convenient to "forget" this little fact. you'll also never see them in threads with videos of the old man talking, since the "angry greedy old man" thing doesn't jive with the man himself.

You mean this one....now we can see why the 13' had no problem taking all that abuse at Road Atlanta and the constant hot-lapping at Atlanta Dragway...with little or no loss in performance

2013HeatExchanger.jpg
someone has GOTTA have a pic of the ZL1 heat exchanger somewhere - i'm dying to see how much the '13 piece dwarfs it LMAO!

Last edited:

DEMARCO313

Established Member
Carroll Shelby's last test of the 2013 Shelby GT500 with SVT team [Video]

Carroll Shelby's last test of the 2013 Shelby GT500 with SVT team [Video]

Nice article, Great Video.

He says at the end of the video," what ever the competition comes out with we're going to kick the hell out of them". Looks like those words held true when pertaining to the ZL1 :banana:

R.I.P. Mr. Shelby! Thanks again for everything:beer:

DEMARCO313

Established Member
I guess to a certain extent lol. It's the same video but this link has an actual article unlike the other one's that just has a video.

Also, it was published TODAY early this morning if you look at the top of the page in the link. It states, By Denis Flierl on Thu, 05/24/2012 - 06:52

Same video, but the article is new.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread