Greenville, Rivermarket, Landers car shows....Awsome weekend

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
They are local girls from the show so blasst away

The only thing I got to say is HHHOOOOOOOOOOCCCCHHHIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Anybody take either home, or at least for a ride? Thats how I pick up chicks. Something about a truck that sucks a girl back against the seat that makes her want to suck...nevermind. :D

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
they are supposed to be coming to kick it this weekend. Turns out, they are from Arkansas. Hoochie is a pretty fair assumption. lol
But all in all, Hoochie got back. there ain't not denying that.
smiley_sex.gif

Last edited:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
tblackj said:
Thanks for all the pics. Some of those girls were THICK. But a naked chick is a naked chick...

What Thomas said. If they are coming to town again, Im down for a GTG. Since I can hang this time, unlike last time. Anybody got any big plans for Sat night? I get off work at 6

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I may be up for something. I'm not sure yet. Chey....the dumas girls might be coming up Saturday night though. If they show up, activities in the public may be limited if you know what i mean. lol.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
I may be up for something. I'm not sure yet. Chey....the dumas girls might be coming up Saturday night though. If they show up, activities in the public may be limited if you know what i mean. lol.

[Napoleon Dynamite] GROSS!!! [/Napoleon Dynamite]

dont knowif i can come saturday or not yet... :shrug: :thumbsup: :beer:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Mirandas birth day is fri but she will be working so we are going to go to dinner sat nite...........everybody is welcome to go with us. I think she would like that if you guys can make it.......no times yet...Im cool with just hanging out sat maybe have a meet in sherwood then cruise to the river market for dinner......everybody chime in........Thanks Cheyenne

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
If they show up, activities in the public may be limited if you know what i mean. lol.

Thats what Im talking about. :D Looks like I may be taking off a fll exhaust and putting it on my truck maybe Sat night/Sunday. If theres a chance to see some boobies, Im in though.

MeanGreen99GT

Silver Bullet
Established Member
Shabnasty said:
Im LRRS and Im a very nice and cool person

Don't let this guy fool you, he's the biggest prick of them ALL!!! J/K Jason. I'm a member of LRRS also, not all of us are bad, but in every group, only takes a few to spoil it for everyone!!!

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Happy Birthday MIRANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Cheyenne give you a good spankin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer:

Jake

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Update on tomorrow? Somebody holla at me when some plans are made. 5012304229

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread