Grey Cobra spotting on Palmetto

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Saw you this morning going north on the Palmetto and you exited I believe at 103 st. Had Mak Performance stickers on quarter window. Nice looking car but how about giving a bother with a superior car some love. :D I was in the Zinc Mach but for some reason you just don't pay attention. I guess I'll just do a ricer rev next time.:shrug: :pop:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
ZincDude said:
Saw you this morning going north on the Palmetto and you exited I believe at 103 st. Had Mak Performance stickers on quarter window. Nice looking car but how about giving a bother with a superior car some love. :D I was in the Zinc Mach but for some reason you just don't pay attention. I guess I'll just do a ricer rev next time.:shrug: :pop:

Humm Lot of Grey Cobra With MAK Stickers on them! :D What type of Rims??

Fast Willy

Established Member
ZincDude said:

Palmetto runs west to east not north to south lol.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yes the Palmetto goes just as many ways as the elevator does in Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread