ground shipping on aeroforce dual kit = $36.45??

20psirabbit

Established Member
i was curious on shipping for a set of aeroforce interceptors for my car, and the ground shipping charges came to $36.45? is there something i'm missing here? it just seems like almost $40 to ship 2 gauges to california is a lot of money :shrug:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i was curious on shipping for a set of aeroforce interceptors for my car, and the ground shipping charges came to $36.45? is there something i'm missing here? it just seems like almost $40 to ship 2 gauges to california is a lot of money :shrug:

That doesn't seem right to me.

Can you link me to the product which you added to your cart? I'll double check the weight it's showing in the admin panel. Also check to make sure you have nothing else in your cart that could be adding weight to the overall shipment.

Thanks, Jared

20psirabbit

Established Member
My apologies Jared, I didn't realize there was some stuff in my cart from like 2 months ago, and I didn't notice it because the shopping cart showed the next step after... I got it sorted now, thanks man :beer:

Last edited:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I was gonna say that your getting ripped off. I got a bunch of stuff and a aerforce gauge shipped to hawaii for 67 bucks from Lethal. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread