Group buy Hawk High Performance Street Pads

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Here we go everyone. The www.mach1review.com is offering a group buy on some great Hawk HPS Brake Pads. (High performance street) These are for the front and rear pads (all 4)

These pads are great for the street and they have track capability as well. These pads are low noise/dust and stop 10% better than stock. The Black Sheep run these pads as well!
These pads are very easy on the stock rotors and they won't chew them up like more aggressive pads will.

The pads for 94-04 Cobra and 2003-04 Mach 1's will be $139.00 plus $8.00 shipping in the U.S and $13.00 shipping to Canada.

For those that would like to buy for 94-98 GT's price will be $120.00 plus $8.00/$13.00 shipping.
99-02 GT's will be $139.00 plus shipping.

We need a minimum of 10 people. Payments need to be made either through Paypal, or a check. If you don't have paypal, visit www.paypal.com and set up an account. It's fast, easy, convienent and safe.
Who wants a set? :-D

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
You suck. I just recently bought Hawk pads. I could of saved some cash.

Oh well, the pads grab really well, but they do some hardcore squeeking once they heat up. Great pads though.

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
Sorry man. Hey, you can always have a spare set to go in once these are finished!
I find if you use a good bed-in for the pads, they don't squeal.

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
QWIKSNK said:
It says for 99-01 cobra's, whatd the difference between the 96's and the 99's?

and can you get them for 96s?

Yes they are the same pads and we can hook ya up! :-D

Last edited:

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
With the other group buys combined we now only need 4 people. After we reach 10 this will close...get 'em while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread