Group buy on Buffing Pads?

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So who would be interested? It would be all of Lake Country Products and any size or color pad. I will most likely only have their CCS Smart Pad as an option on our website and try to keep all of the colors and sizes on the shelf. So before I place this order how many of you guys would be interested in taking advantage of a group buy? It would take me a couple days to receive the product however.

Let's hear it. Lets see what kind of interest I have and we'll take it from there.

Matt

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I will order orange white, green and blue. My stash is getting low

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
These are the velcro back's......right??

If so, I'm in.

Yup. All of the CCS pads have the Velcro hook and loop design on the back. Give me a call or just let me know what you might be interested in.

zaxjax said:
I will order orange white, green and blue. My stash is getting low

What size might you be interested in? I'll try to put together some kind of pricing for everyone on Tuesday and see if we can't get this rolling.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
What size might you be interested in? I'll try to put together some kind of pricing for everyone on Tuesday and see if we can't get this rolling.

I use the 6.5and the smaller 4" for my PC and 7" Compressor pads for the Rotary. I'm good on the Purple Foamed Wool with works great with the Rotary

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Alright guys it looks like I can do about 15% off for you on the pads. This would be for any of the Lake Country Buffing Pads. Selections would be either CCS, Hydro-Tech and Kompressor.

Retail prices for the pads will be as follows:

6 or 7 inch Kompressor - $11.99

5.5" CCS Pads - $7.99

6.5" CCS Pads - $11.99

7.5" CCS Pads - $11.99

8.5" CCS Pads - $12.99

4" Hydrotech Pads - $5.99

5.5" Hydrotech Pads - $9.99

6.5" Hydrotech Pads - $11.99

I will be running the group buy for about 2 weeks. Anyone interested in placing an order for some pads and wants to receive the discount go ahead and give me a call. All orders over $100 will receive free shipping as well.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:

xtremeskime21

Established Member
For me, it's an okay deal, but not a big enough one to purchase pads at the moment since I just purchased quite a few. Not being rude, just letting you know. Thanks!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For me, it's an okay deal, but not a big enough one to purchase pads at the moment since I just purchased quite a few. Not being rude, just letting you know. Thanks!

That's fine, it's what I like to hear so I know where to adjust. What price did you pick up the pads if you don't mind me asking? It's just hard to make huge breaks since they are pretty cheap as is.

Thanks,
Matt

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Just an FYI - I got several pads from 3D Car Care for almost a $1 less and that's not with any discount. I have a pro detailer account with them and get a great discount on products.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just an FYI - I got several pads from 3D Car Care for almost a $1 less and that's not with any discount. I have a pro detailer account with them and get a great discount on products.

I am sure you were paying less because they are not offering Lake Country Buffing Pads. We can't really agree on a price when we are comparing two different products. It's apples to oranges. If you would like to give me a call we can talk about what you currently pay for a pad and I'll see if I can offer you a competitive price.

Matt

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I still plan on buying more from you Matt. You're right not all pads are the same, the ones from 3D are similar to the Lake Country and I wouldnt be surprised if they were private labeled.

Users who are viewing this thread