GT-40 Tubular Upper and Lower Intake New In Box

eagle1

Established Member
This is a brand new never used Ford Racing GT-40 intake set. The set comes with upper intake, lower intake, and gasket set. All are unused and sealed in thier respective packaging. Box was only opened for pictures. $1100 obo shipped in the continental US. [email protected]

Bjwuug2kKGrHqYH-CoEtJfFiiBLVwHMlQ_1.jpg

Bjw0QWkKGrHqIH-DoEs823W9LBLVqyF_12.jpg

Bjw5QCGkKGrHqEH-D8EtWEFpJ5BLVy7jjg_.jpg

BjWwmkKGrHqIH-C4Es80VW0CGBLVBPlbKw_.jpg

eagle1

Established Member
Show me where these tubular intakes are sold new in box. These were discontinued by Ford several years ago. No new in box ones left unless a shop or parts supplier has one long forgotten in thier inventory or someone has one on a shelf in thier garage that was never used. You can get the new '93 style "Cobra" intake, though it is a Chinese remanufacture, not the original '93 Cobra castings. Thanks for your input though.

black 10th vert

Established Member
These a really high demand items. Glad you got close to your asking price, even if some thought it was too high. I just sold a used upper only (in good condition) with a phenolic spacer for $400 on Corral, and it sold in less than 5 minutes after posting it!

black 10th vert

Established Member
I sold a used upper only with name plate a couple years ago on Ebay for $450

I believe that, because those name plates are even rarer than the intakes themselves for some reason. I saw just that plate go for $200 recently!

black 10th vert

Established Member
yea plus they make pretty decent power over stock......didnt these come on the explorers?

No, they were a Ford Motorsport offering that was not on production cars. The Explorer intake is a cast version, which was much cheaper to manufacture, and flows almost as well (within a few cfms). The cast version is great if you want the gains for a cheap price, but it is no where near as elegant looking.

Users who are viewing this thread