GT Exhaust

TLight

Established Member
My best friends 96 GT needs an update to the exhaust. I was thinking about the Off road Prochamber H-Pipe, anyone had any problems with these? I doubt it, just thought I would ask. Thanks for the replies. :burnout:

TLight

Established Member
Anyone ever put any glasspacks behind these? I have never used them on anything newer than a 78 Mustang. What would you guys suggest?

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Hi TLight,
I have the Prochamber and I think it's great. It has a nice mean sound, (although not quite as loud as a regular off road h) and delivered a noticeable power increase above 3500rpm. I would rather go with a regular cat back than glass packs. I would go with the MAC cat back or Flowmaster's two chambered.

BTW, I have had the Prochamber on since last September and the SES light still hasn't come on. I haven't had to buy the MIL eliminators yet. I hear the regular off road h or x usually trip the rear two O2 sensors thus turning on the SES light. For some reason the Prochamber seems to be immune to this headache. Another plus in my book.:)

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
make sure if you do go with the prochamber that you put some lock tight on the threads when you seal it up or the nuts slowly back off and you will blow out that gasket that they give you and youll end up taking back off like i did to replace that gasket again. just a thought and maybe ill save you some hassel.
Jay:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread