GT tried....

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I have a LS1 badge on the rear so i think he knew what he was getting himself into..I think he just wanted to have a little fun.

Wouldn't give him too much credit for knowing the difference between an LT1 and LS1. Thought he was taking on an old crapmaro or something

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Nice beat down...

OT but I see you have the vettes staggered rim sizes going... I now realize why a lot of guys avoid them. Any plans on leveling the car out? Looks good minus the raised rear IMHO.

StevesBuddyAntz

Established Member
Nice beat down...

OT but I see you have the vettes staggered rim sizes going... I now realize why a lot of guys avoid them. Any plans on leveling the car out? Looks good minus the raised rear IMHO.

Alot of guys avoid them because they dont like the look of the wagon wheels....im actually looking for a set of 18's for the front now.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Alot of guys avoid them because they dont like the look of the wagon wheels....im actually looking for a set of 18's for the front now.

I have a set of painted 5 stars so you won't see any wagon wheel hate from me. I think it looks good. :) 18s on the front would be perfect!

Keep Trying

Banned
Too late. Welcome back SkeetSkeetSkeet

Thanks for the heartfelt welcome.

BTW, until I actually break the rules as described by the TOS, I will continue to come back. I will not serve a ban when I told a retard mod to go **** himself in a private message :)

.....oh and the correct spelling is "Permanent", not "permanate". Your mods need some spelling practice ;-)

Keep Trying

Banned
LT1's and New Edge GT's are a pretty close race but id give the edge to the LT1...Ive owned 2 and never had any problems with similarly modded GT's.

I can say the same on my end. I've never had much problem with LT1's, not to mention that LS1 GTO's can't seem to pull away from me either :)

ralvarez

Established Member
Hey your 13.9 beats my old LT1s stock 14.1 so I hear you. Unless you have some mods or something. :beer:

yeah, full bolt-ons but that time was w/out my tune or drag radials on :banana:
i ran a lightly modded lt1 once at ennis (texas motorplex) at that time i just had an o/r x-pipe, cai and sct on my auto and he beat me 14.24 to my 14.26, it was the closest race i have ever been in. i got him in the 1/8 but he came around to beat me at the end. he was auto too. :banana:

StevesBuddyAntz

Established Member
yeah, full bolt-ons but that time was w/out my tune or drag radials on :banana:
i ran a lightly modded lt1 once at ennis (texas motorplex) at that time i just had an o/r x-pipe, cai and sct on my auto and he beat me 14.24 to my 14.26, it was the closest race i have ever been in. i got him in the 1/8 but he came around to beat me at the end. he was auto too. :banana:

Yea the Lt1 was quick for 1992 when it came out...Quickest stock Lt1 cars ive seen were a 96ss that went 13.6 and a 94 formula that went 13.5. Any 6spd Lt1 w/ the right driver should be in the high 13's. Ive heard of a few stock 2V Gt's running 13.7's but those are few and far between.

Users who are viewing this thread