GT with Performance package at Goodwood

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Funny how they mention the driver of the mustang (GT Academy winner, basically the best in the world at Gran Turismo, drove for the Nissan LMP1 program at LeMans) couldn't make it up the Goodwood hill in the game.

I've had the same problem with the Goodwood race where everytime you even brush the grass with the provided cars, you immediately spin out and lose the race. That or when you brake, the rear end slides out and crashes you. I think I've made it up twice and it was in the super slow old Ferrari. Terrible physics on that course.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Funny how they mention the driver of the mustang (GT Academy winner, basically the best in the world at Gran Turismo, drove for the Nissan LMP1 program at LeMans) couldn't make it up the Goodwood hill in the game.

I've had the same problem with the Goodwood race where everytime you even brush the grass with the provided cars, you immediately spin out and lose the race. That or when you brake, the rear end slides out and crashes you. I think I've made it up twice and it was in the super slow old Ferrari. Terrible physics on that course.

I absolutt hated doing that challenge with the Red Bull X1! Managed to get gold eventually I think but I was there for a while lol.

Voltwings

Established Member
... i don't think so, the nose is raised when he comes out of that corner, he's in it the whole straight. I believe he shifts somewhere in there though.

Zevox

Established Member
The exhaust sounds pretty dang aggressive for a stock system. Not sure if it's going to be what everyone wants though cause it does seem to crackle a lot. It'd be pretty cool if the new track pack came with different exhaust to make it sound more badass.

Users who are viewing this thread