GT30 GLI, GT500, C6 Z06, BIG TURBO SRT4, Supercharged SRT8, Nitrous SRT8

LthlGt500

Established Member
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/supercharged-SRT8-GT500_649003.htm]supercharged SRT8; GT500; C6 Z06; SRT4- Video[/ame]

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Nice races :rockon: Sick cars :rockon: Bad racing place :nonono: Gots to becareful, you guys dont wanna mess up those sweet car's. I was expecting the pro charged SRT-8 to do a lot better, nonetheless good cars. That SRT-4 at the end was really bad ass, surprised that the turbo boosted fast.

Z06

Established Member
lol at the C6 Z06 with intake outrunning the Nitrous SRT8 vs Prochargd SRT 8 race. Nice races though.

03snakeminated

Established Member
what days you guys race? I'm in 561 and want to come down to 954 to play, if not mistaken I think Chris told me wed nights and saturdays? just double cking, would love to run that sprayed srt8 and gt500 to see how I do,(even thouh i'm having clutch disengaging problems @wot, but it should be fun regardless) lmk guys, ttyl

Last edited:

Zentenk

Established Member
Yeah, I didn't expect the nitrous SRT-8 to do much better than Procharged, must be power under curve.

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
what days you guys race? I'm in 561 and want to come down to 954 to play, if not mistaken I think Chris told me wed nights and saturdays? just double cking, would love to run that sprayed srt8 and gt500 to see how I do,(even thouh i'm having clutch disengaging problems @wot, but it should be fun regardless) lmk guys, ttyl

you heading out here tonight?

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Man south Florida gets down much better then central Florida these days. Maybe I should move down there for a while, the fastest thing around here are Bolt-on LS1 F-Bodies anymore. I guess everyone moved down south.

stangliter04

Established Member
Man south Florida gets down much better then central Florida these days. Maybe I should move down there for a while, the fastest thing around here are Bolt-on LS1 F-Bodies anymore. I guess everyone moved down south.

I agree... I am in Cocoa and all we have is bolt on LS1's unless you go to Orlando.

Users who are viewing this thread