Gt350-H

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Hey I Just Saw A Car Carrier Full With Black With Gold Stripes Gt350-h You Know The Hertz Editions.they Were All The Same Color And Where It Usally Had The Gt Embelem It Had A Silver Hertz Embelem. Also It Said Shelby All The Wat Across The Back Not Just On One Side Pretty Cool Lookin. They Also All Had Hood Pins. That's All I Could Get Following On The Highway. Oh Ya I Live In Socal (san Diego).

Last edited:

HOLLYWDHOMICIDE

Deadly Fast
Established Member
Yes it's true....those SHELBY'S are headed for the HERTZ location at the SanDiego Airport.......my boss told me that they would not be rented to " local renters " only people coming in town and they must produce an airline ticket!!!! HERTZ has a strict policy regarding these cars.......Try and rent one...They are part of the FUN CAR COLLECTION :beer:

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
And 'no-shit'... I just saw one on I-40 (Saturday about 1pm) ... between Williams & Flagstaff... actually DRIVING!!!

They are pretty distuinguishable... with the unique front hood!!!

I don't know if it was some final testing going on or what... but it looked full production...

Sorry it was going Eastbound... and I was roling Westbound.

Peace!

Dave

03LGCOBRA

Established Member
A parent at my school showed up with one. They were visiting someone in my dorm. I started to drive the other way, and saw them pull up in my rearview mirror. I made a u-ture thinking that it was just a black gt w/gold stripes, but it turned out to be a GT-H it was pretty cool.

mrGT

Established Member
first-look-mustang-gt-h-20060417045702915.jpg

The Shelby Mustang GT-H is only available with an automatic transmission (boo!), but it gets 25 more horsepower and 10 lb.-ft. more of torque (yay!). The GT-H gets this extra power from the FR1 performance kit, which includes a 90mm cold air intake kit, a new X-pipe, a new cat-back exhaust and muffler.

While it sounds like we listed all the mods done to the Shelby Mustang GT-H, we're still not done! The Mustang GT-H got a full Ford Racing Handling Pack (FR3 kit) bolted on to its chassis, improving this pony's handling characteristics. This Handling Pack includes: a strut tower brace, lowering springs, stiffer dampers and revised swaybars. In addition to this, a Ford Racing 3.55:1 ratio rear axle was added to improve the GT-H's off-the-line performance.

Last edited:

03LGCOBRA

Established Member
There was an orginal 66 hertz at auction that went for $215,000. It was one of less than 100 with a 4-speed the rest were all autos. To bad we did not pick them up 5 years ago when they were worth about $30,000.

mrGT

Established Member
They will be auctioning off one Shelby GT-H...
To mark the 40th anniversary of the Shelby GT350H Ford Mustang, Ford Motor Company, Shelby Automobiles, and The Hertz Corporation are creating 500 performance-modified Shelby GT-H Mustangs. All of those cars will be available to rent through the Hertz Fun Collection - except one. That one special car will be sold to the highest bidder during the Gathering of Eagles auction on July 27.
LINK

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
SHELBY GT-H vs Shelby GT500

In the collecting world, the Shelby GT-H will be more valuable in the long-run....Also, to me, it looks more "Shelby" than the 07 GT500 "Shelby?"....Just amazing how the styling cues done right, result in a more interesting car thatn the GT500 looks...I would pay to get a car with a Shelby vin plate over a Ford plate....I hope Shelby does come out with his own modified mustangs over the next few years.........

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
saw one of these parked at the Shelby building by Las Vegas Motor Speedway, almost thought it was a GT500 from far away just because of the stripes.

Users who are viewing this thread